And WE call ourselves "BIKERS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1161 posts
    February 25, 2010 2:24 PM PST
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    I think THAT one fall under the "No Brains" folder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the old photos it just shows what bikes were made of back then aswell as the men that rode them on the edge.
    • 2072 posts
    February 25, 2010 2:34 PM PST
    I just wonder how TODAYS bikes would hold up under that kind of riding.!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1161 posts
    February 25, 2010 6:27 PM PST
    LOL no joke!
  • February 25, 2010 10:21 PM PST
    Thanks man, awesome pics, Is good to know a littler more of our roots...!!!
  • g
    February 25, 2010 11:35 PM PST
    get ur sell's a gas gas bike .think that s one in the photo ??
  • February 25, 2010 11:44 PM PST
    I'm with you "Cruiser", that one falls into the zero brains department!!!
  • February 26, 2010 12:51 AM PST
    Wow! Great vintage photos! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Love those that can do extreme sports, gives me a rush just to look at that guy!
  • February 26, 2010 12:58 AM PST
    I have seen TRIALS competion with them riding on rock tops at cliff edges. Balance on rear tire then front walking sideways to continue trail route. I like 6 foot wide trails
    • 75 posts
    February 26, 2010 1:37 AM PST
    Great pics. I used to do those same goofy type of things on a Yamaha TT500. I can't even image doing any of that on a full-blown monster-sized STREET bike... wow! Besides... dirt bikes are supposed to have caked-on mud on them at all times, street bikes are supposed to be shiny and purdy. I like the pic where the four guys are sitting and relaxing - the guy on the right is leaning back and letting the water drain out of his boots while they're still on his feet... awesome! Thanks for sharing the pics BlvdCruiser! As for that mountain biker dude... where, exactly, is he going? Whoa...
    • 1780 posts
    February 26, 2010 1:50 AM PST
    Great pictures WOW....Did anyone notice in every picture the dudes are wearing their goggles on their fore head. What's the point in wearing them at all????
    Dragon
  • February 26, 2010 1:58 AM PST
    Great for High speed bugs but didn't have tear-aways in that mud. Couldn't aford to loose them
  • February 26, 2010 4:18 AM PST
    wow, great pictures, enjoyed everyone.THANK YOU>