Hey all...need advice on askin ride partner to DITCH his SOA cap

• 601 posts
    February 21, 2010 6:45 AM PST
    give him a choice..................the hat goes or the head goes, either which way the cap is not a problem any more
    • 513 posts
    February 21, 2010 6:58 AM PST
    I don't see what the problem is...tis only a hat.

It is not like he is wearing one of those cuts they are selling on the web for SOA.
    • 1040 posts
    February 21, 2010 8:09 AM PST
    rory1 wrote...
    give him a choice..................the hat goes or the head goes, either which way the cap is not a problem any more

Dyna wrote...

It is not like he is wearing one of those cuts they are selling on the web for SOA.

I bet you two never have a problem in tha pub...Do Ya?...LOL
  • February 21, 2010 9:05 AM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    If he is determined to be a loser offer to swap him a Detroit Lions cap

Or...I'll give him one of my  Buffalo Bills caps !!

jb

• 2072 posts
    February 21, 2010 9:13 AM PST
    Could be worse........................... He COULD be wearing a RAIDER'S hat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1040 posts
    February 21, 2010 9:18 AM PST
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Could be worse........................... He COULD be wearing a RAIDER'S hat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that dippy of a QB (Russell) they drafted from LSU is from down here where I live. Played his HS ball here and if ol Al had talked to me first, I coulda saved Ol Al a bunch of headaches...He's never gonna amount to squat on any NFL team cause he's all about tha money...IMHO

• February 21, 2010 9:20 AM PST
    I would be glad to make him a do rag t replace his hat. He can pick the fabric print he likes. Ya all are funny though! LOL
    • 2072 posts
    February 21, 2010 9:58 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    BlvdCruiser wrote...

You know that dippy of a QB (Russell) they drafted from LSU is from down here where I live. Played his HS ball here and if ol Al had talked to me first, I coulda saved Ol Al a bunch of headaches...He's never gonna amount to squat on any NFL team cause he's all about tha money...IMHO

Any more I think MOST (not all) players are there for the big bucks. I wonder how many would be playing if there million dollar salarys were cut in half. Guess thats why I have really gotten into college ball. More agressive plays (of course it's so a scout sees them so they can get into the big money) !!!

• 1780 posts
    February 21, 2010 10:15 PM PST
    Not having seen the show or Sing Sing friends hat it's hard to commet. If the hat only has the letters SOA on it you could tell people it means...."Strong On America" who would know
    Dragon
  • February 22, 2010 1:08 AM PST
    Good idea Dragon. Like that one.
  • February 22, 2010 1:14 AM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    hey all...I got a real good bud of mine. His name is 8 Ball. A solid kinda guy. lately the guy's been takin to wearin an SOA Reaper Crew knit cap. I been around clubs a while and learned a few things as a 'hang around' and figured it just wasnt my bag. Anyway, i know that come this ridin season there'll be a few chuckles comin my way on account of this SOA "club member' next to me...even i cant help chucklin a bit...anyway, i gotta find a way to tell this good brother that he just wont be taken seriously WITH THAT DAMN CAP onm his head !  Im gonna have to break his heart on this one but he's gotta know. Gotta .lose that cap or cant ride next to me.....My ol lady sez let him be...but i wanna save him a few embarrassin moments this season....
    Comments.....let 'er rip....

Ya gots to understand I'm old...so whats a SOA hat?
    RandyJoe....Ride Strong...

• 1040 posts
    February 22, 2010 1:23 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Not having seen the show or Sing Sing friends hat it's hard to commet. If the hat only has the letters SOA on it you could tell people it means...."Strong On America" who would know
    Dragon

Good Or, "Screw Off Asshole".....  Hey, just one of them days 
    • 1780 posts
    February 22, 2010 9:15 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

Good Or, "Screw Off Asshole".....  Hey, just one of them days 

I like Screw Off Asshole .......that is a good one
    Dragon
    • 513 posts
    February 22, 2010 9:18 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    rory1 wrote...

Dyna wrote...

I bet you two never have a problem in tha pub...Do Ya?...LOL

NEVER......only when it comes to who is the best hurling team....then it can become very   erm......intense! 

Of course tis KILKENNY!   

• 190 posts
    February 22, 2010 11:22 AM PST
    nah dudes.....Im sure THAT particular guy already bought an SOA cut from EBay...trust me..i got a sneakin suspicion..lol.......Told him he willl NOT WEAR THAT THING IN MY PRESENSE!!!!!!!!
    I'd rather cut off my gonads with piano wire than have anything to do with that...He's new to' the Life' so im sure he'll learn after a few uncomfortable lessons......I know, its just a hat but better to learn about the hat from me than have to attend an 81 party and learn some harsh lessons....
    • 1161 posts
    February 22, 2010 11:50 AM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    He's new to' the Life' so im sure he'll learn after a few uncomfortable lessons......I know, its just a hat but better to learn about the hat from me than have to attend an 81 party and learn some harsh lessons....

100%
    • 513 posts
    February 22, 2010 6:55 PM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    nah dudes.....Im sure THAT particular guy already bought an SOA cut from EBay...trust me..i got a sneakin suspicion..lol.......Told him he willl NOT WEAR THAT THING IN MY PRESENSE!!!!!!!!
    I'd rather cut off my gonads with piano wire than have anything to do with that...He's new to' the Life' so im sure he'll learn after a few uncomfortable lessons......I know, its just a hat but better to learn about the hat from me than have to attend an 81 party and learn some harsh lessons....

Yep, but it could be fun to watch

• February 22, 2010 10:51 PM PST
    Sons Of Anarchy................................... yea no yea no yea no, oh nevermind, no comment.
  • February 23, 2010 9:45 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    I have to go with extreme and fxr, let him do whatever he wants but, tell him your opinion. If you are really close either way it shouldn't matter

Yeah, or you could just wait until you get as old as me and you no longer worry about how people take what you say.  Then you can just say "Hey, loose the goofy cap, your making a fool of us both". 

Just kidding, I'm not one of those grumpy old ladies.

• February 27, 2010 4:37 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

This thread showed me that I dont watch TV enough or spent to much time in the Army. My first thought was Schools Of the Americas