"Do a good deed daily." What did you do today?

• 1509 posts
    February 13, 2010 11:57 AM PST
    All you tough Manly Biker Dudes and you Strong Womanly Biker Chicks, I was once told that a man never stands a tall as the time he bends over to help a person in need.

What did you witness today, what did you do today, or think about what you can do for someone now.

long syories are welcome.

Love you All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you too Hambone!
    • 1516 posts
    February 13, 2010 12:49 PM PST
    Well I was to busy cleaning and stuff to do to much today exactly. But for the last few months I have helped out a family member with a place to stay. I also lent my son some money so he could take his girl to go get a valentines ring, and an early dinner out.
    Oh yeah, I called my x husband and didn't yell at him for not taking his daughter after saying he would.. I guess that was the nicest thing that I did today!
    • 1 posts
    February 13, 2010 12:57 PM PST
    Well, last week I snow blowed my neighbor's driveway out, she was buried deep from the road to her house, I couldn't leave her stranded that way. She asked me how much I wanted for doing it, so I told her the bill came to million dollars and I only take cash. LOL.
    • 910 posts
    February 13, 2010 12:57 PM PST
    Earlier today I talked to my friend who's mom was just diagnosed with late stage III ovarian cancer. I've seen it happen to too many but because I have I am able to be that shoulder for her to talk to and give her the benefit of my insights.

Tonight I'm making a sign for a vigil that I will be attending tomorrow. For another friend who's 17 year old boy was hit by an SUV on New Year's Eve and left to die on the side of the road. The sign will read Justice for Andrew and it is our hope that that is what Andrew and his family will get.
    • 6 posts
    February 13, 2010 1:06 PM PST
    I try to help when I can, where I can. When I'm cagin it, I intentionally drive something that's big enough to carry tools and emergency equipment, and I use them whenever there's a need. My only hope is that if Gina was hung up somewhere, someone else would be have her back, too. A lady shouldn't have to dig her own car out of a snow drift or anything else like that and calm her crying baby at the same time.
  • February 13, 2010 1:13 PM PST
    i was civil to my ex-wife
    • 1364 posts
    February 13, 2010 1:22 PM PST
    Today I helped Deener with her new handle bars, Vacuumed the living room, did a load of laundry. Called my son, daughter and my brother just to say and let them know I love them.
    • 1 posts
    February 13, 2010 2:36 PM PST
    I didn't call the cops when a lady smashed the mailbox and cut off two trees with her truck. But the guy driving the wrecker did.
    • 190 posts
    February 13, 2010 3:06 PM PST
    I bought my daughter a cool new motorcyle jacket that she liked. Hardly a 'charitable deed' though.
    • 1509 posts
    February 15, 2010 2:57 PM PST
    paid a guy use a bobcat to clean the thirty Inchs of snow out of my 92 year old aunt's drive way.
  • February 16, 2010 5:43 AM PST

Hardly a good deed but the most important thing I did today was give my son a hug and kiss goodbye and told him I love him before going to work.

That's him in my profile pic btw.

• February 16, 2010 6:19 AM PST
    I took a shower today. Wait, not that was yesterday... Damn...

Ok then... Tonight I'll support single mothers. One dollar at a time!
    • 601 posts
    February 16, 2010 7:18 AM PST
    I didn't break the law....well not any serious ones anyway
    • 1040 posts
    February 16, 2010 7:46 AM PST
    fartking69 wrote...

Hardly a good deed but the most important thing I did today was give my son a hug and kiss goodbye and told him I love him before going to work.

That's what its all about Brother; and, I bet that T-Shirt is smack dab on too huh?...LOL

Heading out in about thirty minutes to take the boys to "Ryan's Steak House" all you can eat. Grilled steak, fried chicken, BBQ, fried shrimp, fried catfish, cole slaw, turnips, fried okra, mac n cheese, mashed taters, corn on tha cob, green beans, black eyed peas, sweet tea and plenty, plenty more....Ya'll hongry yet?

• 513 posts
    February 16, 2010 8:25 AM PST
    Today I stopped at the side of the road for a biker who was standing looking at his bike in dismay.
    He looked at me a bit oddly when I went back to him, like I was going to rob him.
    His bike would not go, turn over but nothing and the battery was dying. Turned out his petrol tap was still on on and not down to reserve. The guy was real embarrassed but at least he was on his way shortly after.

• 212 posts
    February 16, 2010 2:06 PM PST
    I helped a lady get free medicine that she otherwise couldn't afford." Do unto others as if others were you"
    • 190 posts
    February 16, 2010 2:12 PM PST
    fartking69 wrote...

If we can do nothing else, tell you children you love them. They need to hear it. Helping others when you can is also good.

• February 16, 2010 2:56 PM PST
    I got up at 3am n fixed my wife her lunch....then I went back to bed...
  • g
    February 16, 2010 11:15 PM PST
    i went to work .
    • 1040 posts
    February 16, 2010 11:52 PM PST
    g wrote...
    i went to work .

YOU WORK???

• February 17, 2010 12:07 AM PST
    Today I'm gonna make two people happy, the man who bought my bike and the man I buy an old used truck from........... Rode bikes from 66-72, went thirty years without one raising a family, since 2002 I have bought and sold seven new ones. As soon as the economy improves I shall ride again.............
  • February 17, 2010 1:06 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...

That's what its all about Brother; and, I bet that T-Shirt is smack dab on too huh?...LOL

Might be too understated, Don't know where he gets it from though...must be his mother's side!
    • 1780 posts
    February 17, 2010 2:00 AM PST
    I relieved my day shift Officer 30 minutes early last night, and in return for myself....I was taking a leak outdoors and trying to check my cell phone messages at the same time. So I droped my phone and then pissed on it. Please nobody call me for a while, hate having that thing that close to my nose.
    Dragon
    • 19040 posts
    February 17, 2010 2:12 AM PST
    If you have a warranty that would be an interesting thing to explain when you send it back...
    • 1040 posts
    February 17, 2010 2:46 AM PST
    Just got back from Orthopedic Doc. Oldest grandson's knee fracture is now healed and good to go. He can start back his TKD and Jiu Jitsu now that he has missed for three months. Gonna keep him out for two more weeks though just to be on the safe side then he and the little deamon can start back...It's about time; they both been itchin to start again, I'm gettin tired of being put in rear naked choke holds, arm bars, and roundhouse kicks when I ain't lookin. They both need to re-channel that friggin energy...LOL