What famous people have you met ?

• February 13, 2011 12:35 PM PST
    Working in Manhattan at alot of high end building projects,i've met a number of famous people throughout the year's.Well let's see Rod Stewart i met coming out of The Ritz Carleton with a very ,much younger ,lady than him.Bill Clinton coming out of Grand Central Station (we were working there at the time.) nice fella talked to us for a while,it surprised me a bit.I used to deliver to the building where Howard Stern did his show and met alot of people in the elevator as well as Howard and Robin(.Princess Amadala herself) Natale Portman and USHER @ a job on Charles street along with Sarah Jessica Parker and her husband Matthew Brodrick .( They where very nice and bought us all food for our coffee break.) But of all of them and most recently Michael Douglass, he walkes by everyday taking his daughter to school.We talked to him a number of times and he has been very gracious.
    I think personally that these folks have enough people pushing and pulling on them enough that they don't need me asking them for an autograph so i don't.

So thank you guy's for being nice enough not to say hello and not feel above us all. 

Patrick,
  • February 15, 2011 4:21 AM PST
    Played "quarters" for Mickey's wide mouth beers, with Eddie Van Halen, worked sound for Greg Alleman, Percy Sledge, Buddy Guy, Evander Holifield, Robert Denero, Molly Ringwald, Bum Philips, had dinner with the band Staind, that's about it.
  • February 15, 2011 4:57 AM PST
    At a bar in California, my husband and I saw Christopher McDonald.  I had a few drinks in me and did the whole "shooter mcgavin" thing with my hands that he did in Happy Gilmore.  It was wicked funny.