Super Bowl - Saints or Colts

• 1 posts
    January 27, 2010 11:52 AM PST
    I know for a fact the Colts will win, but I will be on the Saints team. I can't stand the Colts, since they left Baltimore
  • January 27, 2010 12:52 PM PST
    C.O.L.T.S. = Count On Losing The Superbowl!!!

GEAUX SAINTS!
    • 277 posts
    January 27, 2010 1:39 PM PST
    hambone wrote...

GEAUX SAINTS!

You crack me up! BUT...............Peyton is probably gonna win....................at least the Saints made it to the Superbowl, right?  (don't hurt me!) 
  • January 27, 2010 3:41 PM PST
    HDBeech wrote...
    hambone wrote...

GEAUX SAINTS!

You crack me up! BUT...............Peyton is probably gonna win....................at least the Saints made it to the Superbowl, right?  (don't hurt me!) 

I'd never hurt you.  Well not a hurt you wouldn't like anyway. 

• January 28, 2010 10:28 AM PST
    The only hurting that will be felt is going to be by Manning as he gets hit, rushed and sacked all day long. Nothing against Favre but he can take a hit alot better than Manning can.
    • 212 posts
    January 28, 2010 10:57 AM PST
    Colts
  • January 28, 2010 11:02 AM PST
    Mo wrote...
    Mo wrote...
    I'm disappointed my Jets didn't make it but proud they came this far......I'm a relocated New Yorker and I stay Loyal to my NY teams.....I put my hand out to any Colts fan.....Good Luck on Feb. 7th

totally bummed about the Jets!! next year J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!! 

• 1040 posts
    January 30, 2010 8:54 AM PST
    Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died and went to heaven. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window.
    >
    > "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God.. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."
    >
    > Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a black and gold sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Saints logo flag, and in every window, a New Orleans Saints towel.
    >
    > Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame.."
    >
    > God said "So what's your point Peyton?"
    >
    > "Well, why does Drew Brees get a better house than me?"
    >
    > God chuckled, and said
    > "Peyton, that's not Drew's house, it's mine."
  • January 30, 2010 10:46 AM PST
    COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • January 30, 2010 11:00 AM PST
    I'm a life time Rams fan but I vote for the Saints...they could use the boost since hurricane Katrina...
    • 277 posts
    February 5, 2010 4:12 AM PST
    GO PEYTON! GO PEYTON! GO PEYTON! COLTS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 5, 2010 4:20 AM PST
    • 277 posts
    February 5, 2010 4:28 AM PST

You are too much!  IF the Saints do win, I will gladly send you what we bet on..................

• February 5, 2010 4:29 AM PST
    And I'll accept like the childish little kid that I am.

http://www.cyclefish.com/forum/General/Off-Topic/Who-DAT-21292-1.html
  • February 5, 2010 4:47 AM PST
    Saints, Colts got nobody to sack 'em!
  • February 5, 2010 5:03 AM PST
    like to see the saints win.but the colts probably will.
    • 1040 posts
    February 5, 2010 5:17 AM PST
    Peyton is probably one of the 3 best QB's to ever play the game along with Montana and Brady. But ol Peyton better put a flak jacket on cause the Saints are gonna come after his ars just like they did with that ol geezer Favre. Gotta give Favre credit though; the ol man is one tough SOB. He took some hits that make many a young buck's nads shrink.

Goin with the Saints. It's gonna be a good game, but I think the Saints want it the most...Saints 38 - Colts 34
    • 5420 posts
    February 5, 2010 5:25 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...

Goin with the Saints. It's gonna be a good game, but I think the Saints want it the most...Saints 38 - Colts 34

I'm still rooting for the Colts (well more like I'm rooting for Peyton).  But I think you are pretty close on the scoring there, I was thinking both teams in the 30s too, just the other way around!

• 16 posts
    February 5, 2010 5:39 AM PST
    If the Colts win, then their fans will forever wonder "Could they have had the perfect season". And I can see the fans and Indy press calling for Bill Polian's head. It would be fun to watch. Personally, I'd like to see the Saints win. Great PR story, what with Katrina and all. And the Saints fans are great.
    But in the end, it doesn't really matter. Cause the Patriots aint in it.
  • February 5, 2010 7:33 AM PST
    I'm conflicted! I think Peyton Manning will go down as one of the all time best quarterbacks and I love to watch him play BUT, it would be nice if the Saints won with what those poor folks have been through. I was at Harrah's gambling in New Orleans on a Sunday awhile back while the Saints game was on and the gambling almost stopped completely because everyone was so into it. They love their team!
  • February 5, 2010 9:55 AM PST
    No question the Saints are going to win. Manning can't take a hit and he can't throw on the run. The Colts running game is mediocre and Freeny will probably play but he won't be 100%.
    S-Saints
    A-Annihilating
    I-Indianapoilis
    N
    T-THE
    S-Superbowl
    • 277 posts
    February 5, 2010 12:00 PM PST
    COLTS ALL THE WAY!

• February 6, 2010 2:28 AM PST
    DamnYankeeNC wrote...
    If the Colts win, then their fans will forever wonder "Could they have had the perfect season". And I can see the fans and Indy press calling for Bill Polian's head. It would be fun to watch. Personally, I'd like to see the Saints win. Great PR story, what with Katrina and all. And the Saints fans are great.
    But in the end, it doesn't really matter. Cause the Patriots aint in it.

Gotta disagree with ya,my friend.After the Colts win,that "perfect season" will be of no concern to us true-blue fans.It's all about winning the big 1.It doesn't matter how ya got there.We won't be talk about beheading Polian either.He's the best GM in the business.
     I do agree that it would be a great boost for the area that's seen so much bad news.If my Colts weren't in it,I'd be cheering on the Saints.
     .......oh,and WHO are the "Patriots"?????

• February 6, 2010 3:15 AM PST
    i dont care who wins i just want my numbers to come up on the pool
    • 601 posts
    February 6, 2010 10:32 AM PST
    i think i'll watch this sun night, just to see what the hype is about, i saw a football game in Miami once, but to me it was all stop and go stuff, changing formations and offence and defence squads ! An hour of play took almost two and ahalf hours ........ here an hour of play means you flake the living crap out of yourself and your opponents for an hour, only breaks are half-time and serious injuries. My uneducated opinion of U.S football is that there are only four skillful players out of a team of 60+... the quarterback...two wingers/runners/catchers...and a kicker. I am not knocking it, but i think a lot of it is media hype, your collage football seems more genuine and honest with proper rivalry.....and dare I say it HATRED.