TOAK

• 7 posts
    March 27, 2024 9:28 AM PDT
    Hi guys. Better than fb at least.
    • 30 posts
    March 27, 2024 9:31 AM PDT

Morning Mike! FB keeps us together, but I like the open format.

• 7 posts
    March 27, 2024 9:33 AM PDT

nevada72 said:

This forum needs a few more options in settings other than time zone.

Yeah, limited but easy to read. Shame about the other one, layout beat anything I've seen.

• 7 posts
    March 27, 2024 9:40 AM PDT

Hi Chris. Whatever colors you use on your bike, at least you get to ride it. Snowplow really piled it up at the bottom of the driveway yesterday, heavy wet stuff, blower clogged up instantly so I just shoved through it, first time I've actually needed 4wd on the Ram. 

This post was edited by imold at March 27, 2024 9:41 AM PDT
    • 17 posts
    March 27, 2024 10:56 AM PDT

Welcome Mike!

• 10 posts
    March 27, 2024 11:40 AM PDT

NoRegerts said: I added a decal to the front fairing. It may not be for everyone, but I like it, and it breaks up the black. Chris, I'm going to give you my opinion even though you didn't ask for it. Everything looks great, and I'm not typically a fan of the LP6 lights - but I like how the yellow lense ties together with the gold reservoirs and the non colored lense ties together with the chrome parts. I actually think the blue skull decal fits your style altough you're right it wouldn't be on my bike, I like it on yours and adds to the bibber picture. It does do a good job of blending and breaking up the black fairing. I even like those hip crash guards that the old folk tend to bang their shins on. Something about those KW shields makes my stomach turn, in the bad way. That's about the only thing I would change on your bike, besides the fork reflector, but I get it! Looking really clean and been enjoying your IG content

This post was edited by BTLorys at March 27, 2024 11:41 AM PDT
    • 10 posts
    March 27, 2024 11:41 AM PDT

Hmm, something to note - paragraph breaks dont seem to stick once you post. 

• 33 posts
    March 27, 2024 11:58 AM PDT

BTLorys said: Hmm, something to note - paragraph breaks dont seem to stick once you post. I guess we didn't pony up for the bells & whistles platform. Now where's that damn like button?   lol

This post was edited by NorthernGlide59 at March 27, 2024 12:05 PM PDT
    • 16 posts
    March 27, 2024 12:50 PM PDT

Did I ever mention how much I hate computers 🤬

• 30 posts
    March 27, 2024 1:58 PM PDT
    BTLorys said: NoRegerts said: I added a decal to the front fairing. It may not be for everyone, but I like it, and it breaks up the black. Chris, I'm going to give you my opinion even though you didn't ask for it. Everything looks great, and I'm not typically a fan of the LP6 lights - but I like how the yellow lense ties together with the gold reservoirs and the non colored lense ties together with the chrome parts. I actually think the blue skull decal fits your style altough you're right it wouldn't be on my bike, I like it on yours and adds to the bibber picture. It does do a good job of blending and breaking up the black fairing. I even like those hip crash guards that the old folk tend to bang their shins on. Something about those KW shields makes my stomach turn, in the bad way. That's about the only thing I would change on your bike, besides the fork reflector, but I get it! Looking really clean and been enjoying your IG content Thanks Brian. I appreciate the input. It's always welcome. Especially among you guys. Except when Bob convinced me I was gonna melt the bag and I sold the pipe. Oh, he also hated the bag guard shin splitters. I'll tell you, your training with the dag has been impressive. That's one helluva commitment, and I'm glad to see your enjoying your animal.
    • 33 posts
    March 27, 2024 2:22 PM PDT
    And here I be
    • 30 posts
    March 27, 2024 2:38 PM PDT

Well heck! Hi Mick!

Chuck, he who hates computers... Your name is different than I recall.

• 16 posts
    March 27, 2024 2:42 PM PDT

The computer picked it for me , I think it was AI.

• 11 posts
    March 27, 2024 2:54 PM PDT
    I made it! Time to do some back reading....
    • 11 posts
    March 27, 2024 2:57 PM PDT

May be an image of 2 people, motorcycle and text that says 'ARS AVDEGLRE Men & Women Who Love 2 Ride Motorcycles Just now Don't let a $8 sundress made in Singapore cost you 250k and your motorcycle! 2LA'

• 36 posts
    March 27, 2024 3:01 PM PDT

Evening fellas. Chuck, good to see you overcame the hurdles, you too Lou! 

Chris, your bike reflects you and if you’re happy then so be it. I like the decal, it adds in interesting feature to the front. 

This post was edited by JuanL at March 27, 2024 3:01 PM PDT
    • 36 posts
    March 27, 2024 3:02 PM PDT

I tried to upload a few pictures earlier and received an error message. Maybe I’ll do it slower next time.

• 33 posts
    March 27, 2024 3:05 PM PDT
    TC2000 said:

The computer picked it for me , I think it was AI.

• 33 posts
    March 27, 2024 3:07 PM PDT

Chuck, is it really you?

• 36 posts
    March 27, 2024 3:16 PM PDT

OKMICK said: Chuck, is it really you?

Good evening, Mick!

This post was edited by JuanL at March 27, 2024 3:31 PM PDT
    • 33 posts
    March 27, 2024 3:35 PM PDT
    BTLorys said:

Hmm, something to note - paragraph breaks dont seem to stick once you post.

A reminder this is the internet. Short and sweet is the optimum post.
    • 36 posts
    March 27, 2024 3:38 PM PDT

I’m putting all the features through their paces. You can upload an album, but you’re limited to 10 pictures at a time. I’ll test adding more to that album soon. The edit feature works for posts which is nice, especially if you have fat fingers like me. 

Trying not to get banned on the first day!

This post was edited by JuanL at March 27, 2024 3:43 PM PDT
    • 17 posts
    March 27, 2024 8:57 PM PDT

Welcome Lou, Chick, and Mick!  

It kind of feels like welcoming you to the Motel 6 after living at the Ritz.. But the Ritz got taken over by undesirables.

• 33 posts
    March 28, 2024 3:04 AM PDT

The format here will take some adjusting. Either I haven't figured it out or finding which post someone replied to is more cumbersome. 

It indicates which thread but not the particular post it appears.

• 11 posts
    March 28, 2024 4:09 AM PDT

Morning all.