TOAK

• 30 posts
    March 29, 2024 8:49 AM PDT

It seems Beau was having some trouble last night I saw? I hope just annoying puppy things and not anything serious.

• 33 posts
    March 29, 2024 8:50 AM PDT

Mornin, Bob

Russ, as our unofficial liaison with the man behind the curtain, do you mind we funnel suggestions through you so he only has to deal with one person. I realize his immediate reaction will be 'that's the guy they picked?' but it would streamline things.

The notification icon has an option to 'Mark All as Read' but doesn't stay up long enough to click on. Also, it would be nice if new notifications were highlighted in some fashion and possible be a link to the precise post.

I know they're occupied at the moment as they frantically attempt to undo what Greg did to his account. 

This post was edited by OKMICK at March 29, 2024 8:53 AM PDT
    • 36 posts
    March 29, 2024 9:08 AM PDT

No I don’t mind being the point person.  Greg is not helping as he has the “F this” attitude.

• 30 posts
    March 29, 2024 9:24 AM PDT

Sometimes that attitude is appropriate, but not always. I'd like to have a like feature like they do in the video potion of this site. And it defaults to notify me about topics in this thread, so my email is blowing up, because I forget to turn it off every time I post. 

• 33 posts
    March 29, 2024 11:16 AM PDT
    JuanL said:

No I donโ€™t mind being the point person. Greg is not helping as he has the โ€œF thisโ€ attitude.

You mean........"our" Greg?? ๐Ÿ˜…
    • 33 posts
    March 29, 2024 11:17 AM PDT
    NoRegerts said:

Sometimes that attitude is appropriate, but not always. I'd like to have a like feature like they do in the video potion of this site. And it defaults to notify me about topics in this thread, so my email is blowing up, because I forget to turn it off every time I post.

Chris, You can also go to the settings icon at the top of the screen .....and by default turn all notifications off. ๐Ÿ˜€
    • 17 posts
    March 29, 2024 12:06 PM PDT
    NoRegerts said:

Yeah, I went up to the "gear" at the top of the page, then notifications, and deselected all of them. That stopped the email mag-dump.
    • 33 posts
    March 29, 2024 1:31 PM PDT
    nevada72 said:

Yeah, I went up to the "gear" at the top of the page, then notifications, and deselected all of them. That stopped the email mag-dump.

"E-Mail Mag dump"..... lol

I like it Bob.
    • 30 posts
    March 29, 2024 5:06 PM PDT
    nevada72 said:
    NoRegerts said:

Thanks BroDad. Just did that. Lol, "email mag-dump."
    • 3 posts
    March 29, 2024 7:33 PM PDT

Evening, fellas.

I'm back. And better than ever.

• 30 posts
    March 29, 2024 7:45 PM PDT

Welcome back Crabby Greg'

• 3 posts
    March 29, 2024 7:53 PM PDT

Thanks, I think.

Most people just call me Grumpy.

• 16 posts
    March 29, 2024 8:02 PM PDT

Evenin fellas  

• 33 posts
    March 29, 2024 8:04 PM PDT

Hey Greg and Chuck!

• 36 posts
    March 30, 2024 4:45 AM PDT
    TC2000 said: Evenin fellas Look at the head on that one!
    • 33 posts
    March 30, 2024 4:54 AM PDT

Chuck, tweed jacket with elbow patches...or just wear a Quaker hat.

• 33 posts
    March 30, 2024 5:02 AM PDT

It seems our esteemed host, Lucky, is a kindred spirit while selling ad space. Well done. Appears to be signaling a right turn.

This post was edited by OKMICK at March 30, 2024 5:04 AM PDT
    • 16 posts
    March 30, 2024 5:42 AM PDT

Mornin Woods maybe a pool day or a ride ๐Ÿค”

• 33 posts
    March 30, 2024 5:44 AM PDT

Tough daily decisions for the idle rich, Chuck. 

• 33 posts
    March 30, 2024 6:48 AM PDT

Upon review of Chuck's recent picture, I'm thinking he could be known as "Professor" moving forward. Please, no homework though. 

• 11 posts
    March 30, 2024 8:05 AM PDT

Morning all. If there is no rain I will be making cleat wall mounts for my wood tools in the shed today.

• 17 posts
    March 30, 2024 8:06 AM PDT

Morning gents! Chuck, you are totally out-bearding me!

• 33 posts
    March 30, 2024 8:18 AM PDT

Both you guys could easily sneak into the Assn of Liberal College Professors convention and sow some discord!

• 17 posts
    March 30, 2024 8:35 AM PDT
    MN59 said:

Both you guys could easily sneak into the Assn of Liberal College Professors convention and sow some discord!

I'll get to work on acquiring a Meerschaum pipe!
    • 33 posts
    March 30, 2024 9:55 AM PDT
    nevada72 said:
    MN59 said:

I'll get to work on acquiring a Meerschaum pipe!

"Like post"