sad about bike week in tennesse plan b

• 31 posts
    February 14, 2017 7:26 PM PST

well is there anything to do in tennesse in september planning to fly in and bike home.got way to excited about this rally.never give up just changing the plan to b

• 19007 posts
    February 15, 2017 5:44 AM PST

Check out our events Page. Continually regarded as one of the best biker event listings on the web.

https://www.cyclefish.com/motorcycle_events/TENNESSEE/order/starttime%20ASC

• February 15, 2017 5:58 AM PST

Well there is a great deal of great riding in Eastern Tennessee, not to mention the Tail of the Dragon. If you want to fly into Knoxville heck I will pick ya up at the airport, and take ya to the Harley Shop. That's how CF family members roll. 

Just let me know

Be Safe 

Night Dragon

• 31 posts
    February 16, 2017 10:06 AM PST

looks like we might do this .start at the far end of the state and ride acrossed it back to nevada

• 44 posts
    February 16, 2017 6:19 PM PST

what bike week are you  refering to in tennessee

• 1855 posts
    February 17, 2017 7:44 AM PST

2,300 plus miles from Gatlinburg to where? (Reno)  Hell of a ride if you follow GPS.  Go your own way and find that there's a more beautiful way home....longer of course but much more enjoyable. It should be a blast, especially if you hook up with Ken in Tennessee. And who knows, on your journey west you just may encounter a CF'er or two.

Only the living swim upstream.

• 31 posts
    February 26, 2017 5:31 PM PST

its as the one at lorretta lynns ranch early bird doesnt always get the worm i got tickets to no where gus its a scam .i like to stay on the high side off the bridge . taking a look at this gatlinberg thing thanks

• 44 posts
    March 2, 2017 6:25 PM PST

Erom what I here is they have only changed the location check out Nashville Bike Week on face book suppose to make some announcement at noon on the 3rd its still on only about 6 miles down the road I live in the area I hope it goes They moved from LL ranch it really wasnt large enough for the rall anyway but now they only got 7 months to develop a corn feild we will see lot of doubt at this time The guy thats promoting it has a pretty scechy past do a google search for nashville bike week see for yourself I live here so we will see 

• 44 posts
    May 23, 2017 6:54 PM PDT
    Wanted mike axle Nashville bike week call Woodward bonding 615 4522745
    • 44 posts
    May 23, 2017 6:56 PM PDT
    WARNING CHECK OUT UNOFFICALE NASHVILLE BIKE WEEK SCAM ON FACEBOOK
    • 5418 posts
    May 23, 2017 7:46 PM PDT

For a while I was trackig and posting news updates regarding Nashville Bike Week here... https://www.cyclefish.com/blogs/2267/4173/nashville-bike-week-what-s-up, but after a while I just gave up on putting any time or effort to this thing

• 19007 posts
    May 24, 2017 3:46 AM PDT

What a freakin scammer, dirtbag. Known a few like him in my past.

• May 24, 2017 4:49 AM PDT

[blockquote]RexTheRoadDog said:

What a freakin scammer, dirtbag. Known a few like him in my past.

[/blockquote]

Come on Mike don't hold back......What do ya really think of him......LOL

ND

• 44 posts
    May 24, 2017 2:25 PM PDT
    As of today over 50k in refunds through credit card disputes warn every brother/sister about this if you buy a ticket from this day forward from mugshot mike its on you read about his history I have ails to prove he is a racist bastard treats/talks about lady's like they are trash I will not post on here pm me and I will copy and paste post oh yea BTW I was told "his rally is for real bikers not assholes like me "and I banned from his rally I told him he isn't man enough to say it to my face he's a sorry pos hope the law gets him on one of his 5 warremts before there is some real biker justice given out he know my me phone and address I told him I'm not the one hiding come get you some also check out (mcatty blog )great guy
    This post was edited by speedyre at May 25, 2017 7:59 AM PDT
    • 5418 posts
    June 1, 2017 9:59 PM PDT

Well they have now lost the latest venue.  Even with no venue the 'promoters'  insist the event will go on and are still not issuing refunds...

Nashville Bike Week What's Up

This post was edited by Lucky at June 1, 2017 9:59 PM PDT
    • 19007 posts
    June 3, 2017 6:25 AM PDT

If anyone questions you where to find info on Biker Rallies and news, point them to CycleFish...while doing a little research on this Nashville Scam Luck's site was #1 in the results list...

This post was edited by RexTheRoadDog at June 3, 2017 6:25 AM PDT
    • 5418 posts
    June 6, 2017 12:11 AM PDT

Well the Fat-Lady may just have taken the stage and is getting ready to sing...

Nashville Bike Week Organizer arrested in Kentucky on multiple warrants

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. — Deputies from multiple Tennessee agencies arrested Nashville Bike Week's organizer on Monday on multiple warrants.

According to the Humphreys County Sheriff's Office, deputies arrested Mike Axle in Bowling Green, Ky., at the Country Hearth Hotel just down the street from the National Corvette Museum.

The Warren County Sheriff's Office said it received a tip that Michael Lewis Axle, also known as Michael Lewis Leffingwell and Christopher Ashley, was at the hotel.

He was arrested with active warrants in Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Missouri with charges including probation violation, failure to appear and larceny. The WCSO said other charges may be forthcoming.

Read the full story on the FOX17 Nashville website

• 19007 posts
    June 6, 2017 3:28 AM PDT

I apologize to all the dirtbag scammers out there for including this idiot in their class. He is even lower than that.

This post was edited by RexTheRoadDog at June 6, 2017 3:28 AM PDT
    • 44 posts
    June 9, 2017 8:18 AM PDT
    I have to agree with rex on that there is a special place in hell for people like mugshot Mike now the next step is to put cuffs on his 23 year old GF she seems to be running the show or should I say running with what money thats left over she knew he would get caught so she snuggled up to her suger daddy and waited for the right moment hell she probably turned him in lol how the hell you going to have Nashville bike week in Ky she said it's closer than 'LL ranch???? But it's in another state she's a dumb ass I guess I hope everyone who spent money on this get their money back and let the CC company's charge mugshot Mike for it on a good note 'LL ranch is having a 5 day event there Sept 28-oct1 Mike said the state wouldn't give NBW a permit because the ranch wasn't up to code funny how they got one for a event great place to visit and camp y'all come on down LLranch are good people
    This post was edited by speedyre at June 9, 2017 8:21 AM PDT
    • 44 posts
    June 15, 2017 8:44 AM PDT
    Just an updated they have a new venue (American rebel MUD off-road park) I will leave it at that check out their web site not a place for me Harley all dirt roads they say they are going to put down gravel and pack it really good I told the owner Stan he really thinks thatsthat's going to work he said you must not ride allot lol well I coined a new name The Tennessee Mud fest 2017 anyone who does not know when they get there in those high class campers and 40k bikes are going to be in for a surprise I got the popcorn for the show good luck Stan the man
    • 13 posts
    June 15, 2017 10:02 AM PDT

At this point I don't think the venue or the roads at the venue are even an issue.  Hell I have been to lots of rallies with dirt/gravel roads and it didn't deter anyone from riding any bike in.

I think the biggest issues now are how many of the performers still want to have their name associated with this event and how many people fell comfortable buying tickets or even supporting it.

There are already two new events that will happen that weekend to take advantage of the bikers that already planned on making the trip.

• 31 posts
    June 17, 2017 9:51 PM PDT

whos this guy kiding i ride 40 miles of dirt to pavement, thier is no such thing as packed gavel espcial after 20 truck and biks drive on it,hes going to have to mag it and who wonts salt on thier shit

• 44 posts
    June 18, 2017 11:13 AM PDT
    Well we rode by there yesterday they had a big mud run you know Tennessee does need a big rally butt this one's tainted I invite all riders to come to Tennessee and enjoy the roads in Tennessee just don't pay this guy $250 to pitch a tent in the mud had a lot of good headliners for bands but that was his story we'll see who really shows up in September or if it even happens Nashville Bike Week 63 miles away from Nashville you ain't got to pay this guy $250 just come to Nashville there's plenty of places to just stay KOA Campgrounds outside of town and enjoy the ride and Music Row great roads around this area went by Loretta Lynns yesterday their Riallu is it end of September 1st of October weekend great accommodations got lots of cabins there beautiful place lots of good roads to ride in that area
    This post was edited by speedyre at June 18, 2017 11:16 AM PDT
    • 5418 posts
    June 27, 2017 8:00 AM PDT

Well they lost their latest venue...

WAYNESBORO, Tenn. (WKRN) – Nashville Bike Week, a 10-day motorcycle and music festival planned for September, once again has no venue.

Just 11 days ago, it was announced the event would be held at American Rebel Mud Park in Waynesboro. News 2 spoke with the owner at the time, who said he’s a lifelong biker and hoped to make sure the event goes on.

However, on Wednesday, owner Stan Chiras confirmed he is “pulling the plug.” 

Read more here...

https://www.cyclefish.com/blogs/2267/4173/nashville-bike-week-what-s-up

• 19007 posts
    June 28, 2017 6:20 AM PDT

Hmmmm, wonder if there will be a plan C.