Motorcycle Forums » Off Topic

sad about bike week in tennesse plan b

• 16 posts
    February 14, 2017 7:26 PM PST

well is there anything to do in tennesse in september planning to fly in and bike home.got way to excited about this rally.never give up just changing the plan to b

• 12502 posts
    February 15, 2017 5:44 AM PST

Check out our events Page. Continually regarded as one of the best biker event listings on the web.

https://www.cyclefish.com/motorcycle_events/TENNESSEE/order/starttime%20ASC

• 151 posts
    February 15, 2017 5:58 AM PST

Well there is a great deal of great riding in Eastern Tennessee, not to mention the Tail of the Dragon. If you want to fly into Knoxville heck I will pick ya up at the airport, and take ya to the Harley Shop. That's how CF family members roll. 

Just let me know

Be Safe 

Night Dragon

• 16 posts
    February 16, 2017 10:06 AM PST

looks like we might do this .start at the far end of the state and ride acrossed it back to nevada

• 11 posts
    February 16, 2017 6:19 PM PST

what bike week are you  refering to in tennessee

• 1819 posts
    February 17, 2017 7:44 AM PST

2,300 plus miles from Gatlinburg to where? (Reno)  Hell of a ride if you follow GPS.  Go your own way and find that there's a more beautiful way home....longer of course but much more enjoyable. It should be a blast, especially if you hook up with Ken in Tennessee. And who knows, on your journey west you just may encounter a CF'er or two.

Only the living swim upstream.

• 16 posts
    February 26, 2017 5:31 PM PST

its as the one at lorretta lynns ranch early bird doesnt always get the worm i got tickets to no where gus its a scam .i like to stay on the high side off the bridge . taking a look at this gatlinberg thing thanks

• 11 posts
    March 2, 2017 6:25 PM PST

Erom what I here is they have only changed the location check out Nashville Bike Week on face book suppose to make some announcement at noon on the 3rd its still on only about 6 miles down the road I live in the area I hope it goes They moved from LL ranch it really wasnt large enough for the rall anyway but now they only got 7 months to develop a corn feild we will see lot of doubt at this time The guy thats promoting it has a pretty scechy past do a google search for nashville bike week see for yourself I live here so we will see