Is the Honeymoon over?

• 513 posts
    February 19, 2010 10:39 AM PST
    arbikerider wrote...
    Damn Dragon, you were talkin when you should have been droolin!

Droolin was the last thing he should have been doing...or is that the first thing he should have been doing?

• 2072 posts
    February 19, 2010 11:03 AM PST
    I get my hair TRIMMED once a year. If I had a topless barber I'd cut it everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 19, 2010 1:00 PM PST
    i'm still at a loss, TRI-FECTA!
    • 190 posts
    February 19, 2010 2:13 PM PST
    Guy's let this be a lesson, when you have a topless woman in front of you, concentrate on her and the boobies (in this day and age you can proboly find whatever was on on you tube, hulu or dvd).
    • 1780 posts
    February 20, 2010 12:22 AM PST
    OK..OK..I've learned my lesson........The TV stays off during cutting sessions now days
  • g
    February 20, 2010 5:13 AM PST
    think a need a hair cut ....
    • 513 posts
    February 20, 2010 6:08 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    OK..OK..I've learned my lesson........The TV stays off during cutting sessions now days

You are never going to live this down.....women NEVER forget!!!!!!

• February 20, 2010 6:36 AM PST
    angeleyes wrote...
    You know the Honeymoon is over when: you are cutting you husband's hair,...( topless)...and he says: "move over, so I can watch the Military Channel".

Well then darlin, I know that YOUR honeymoon is not over... No way ND would do that to you!

Wait a minute... just read the rest of the post... You mean he really did do that??? To a fine lookin woman like you? WTF were you thinkin ND? Bad move man... Hope that dog house has wall to wall carpeting and fido don't have too many fleas...

• February 20, 2010 6:42 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    I cannot believe Hambone hasn't taken his complimenary shot at my ass on this one.

Night Dragon

How the hell have I missed this post for so long??????

Well after trying everything I've decide I just can't do anything with my hair.  So now I'm gonna  just shave my ass and be done with it.
  • February 20, 2010 8:10 AM PST
    Hey Angel when I make it to Dallas can I get a haircut from ya????
    • 212 posts
    February 20, 2010 11:31 AM PST
    Never ever let him live down this one Angeleyes, this one is good for a long time!