Whats up yaaah.
  • December 16, 2014 9:45 AM PST
    sittin at work playing on the computer
    • 19040 posts
    December 16, 2014 8:02 PM PST
    Hey Ya Crazy Scot! How ya doin???
    • 5420 posts
    December 16, 2014 11:36 PM PST
    Good to see you back G. I was thinking about you the other day when I saw the Flag patch you sent me years ago.

How things going for you there in Scotland?

You still riding that Ninga?
  • g
    December 17, 2014 2:35 AM PST
    No...got The ccm supermoto...britsh måde bike...loads a fun on The twistys...but shes up for sale.I was in Florida few weeks ago and I had a blast on a 1200 sportster......went up to Cold water area to meet anistasia barenhart and her hussband.....I plan to come back very soon.
  • g
    December 17, 2014 2:35 AM PST
    No...got The ccm supermoto...britsh måde bike...loads a fun on The twistys...but shes up for sale.I was in Florida few weeks ago and I had a blast on a 1200 sportster......went up to Cold water area to meet anistasia barenhart and her hussband.....I plan to come back very soon.
    • 9 posts
    December 17, 2014 10:05 AM PST
    Yeaaah...
    The 1200 XLH. Nice lil' ride, ain't she? I got my eye's on one, right round the corner.
    Ain't gonna fret. If it's supposed to happen it will.

We''ve been blessed with a particularly mild winter down here in gator-land...dunno why.
    Ain't gonna grab that Gator by the throat. Just cruisin' with 'im.

Sure will be good, to throw a leg across tho.

It's comin' or I am. >.< lol

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 5420 posts
    December 18, 2014 1:43 AM PST
    Never heard of a CCM until now? You will like the Sporty, fun bike. Definitely let us know if you get back to the US, I know there are lots of people saying "I got to meet that crazy Scot one day" :-)
    • 611 posts
    December 18, 2014 4:21 AM PST
    Yeah, G got bit hard by the 'Harley Bug'! He flew across the 'Pond', met up with his buddy Butch and enjoyed the sunny weather in Florida. Rented a Sporty and went for a few rides with Butch. Yep, he's been infected! heheh
    Me? Haven't rolled the bike out in a couple of months and it's starting to get to me. Just haven't felt good enough to ride, or had a feeling of 'Not Today'. I always listen, last time I ignored the warning in my heart I regretted it. So for now, I will wait until it 'feels' right... and wish everyone on here "Merry Christmas" and a great New Year!
    Edge
    • 284 posts
    December 19, 2014 5:51 AM PST
    Still alive and kicking thanks to my Doctor.
  • December 19, 2014 11:26 AM PST
    :)
  • g
    December 22, 2014 1:29 AM PST
     That's the 604 cc ccm.
  • g
    December 22, 2014 1:31 AM PST
    Who all remember s Jamie!!.... A Shit load of you guys sent over gear for me to raffle off for his mnd charity event....hear he was yesterday
  • g
    December 22, 2014 1:32 AM PST

• 3006 posts
    December 24, 2014 7:56 AM PST
    Good to see you posting. Hope the holidays are treating you well & you have a great New Years too!!
    That Florida sunshine is a hard habit to break !!! Best of luck to you.

• g
    December 25, 2014 6:39 PM PST
    ThaThanks happy xmas to you all.
  • January 5, 2015 9:40 AM PST
    g the sporty is a great and quick little scoot, wonderful for around town, but unless your up for pain ....not much of a road bike. But someone as crazy as you might just make it one.
    Glade to see your doing well
    Night Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    January 5, 2015 12:59 PM PST
    Dragon the boy (g) is barley pushing 40 years old. Remember back when we were 40, we could have rode a sporty cross country, got off and went dancing :-)
  • January 7, 2015 1:19 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Dragon the boy (g) is barley pushing 40 years old. Remember back when we were 40, we could have rode a sporty cross country, got off and went dancing :-)

Good Point lucky. I can almost remember when I was 40.