Lack of participation..... Join IN FOLKS

• September 10, 2014 1:11 AM PDT
    I pop on here on occasion to read everyones post and play the word games.....haven't ever really had too much to contribute, but I've got a plan. Getting ready to retire...again.....use to ride everywhere back in the 70's....but the gang wars forced me to change my lifestyle...joined the military for 22 yrs, shot at in several countries, trans over to the civilian side....so I've been the model employee..2 bouts with cancer (seem to be in remission)..now I've had enough...the plan is to ride across the country for a couple of months....go visit some old friends and make some new ones....if I make it back, great.....if I don't, can't think of a better way to go! I just have to remember to pack my bloodpressure meds, Aleve, cellphone and charger.....etc......
    • 1 posts
    September 27, 2014 9:08 PM PDT
    well I came and posted alot then my situation changed and I have stopped writing...funny how things go..I come in from time to time see whats what..sometimes comment and sometimes don't. I know what Ss is taking about though...I been to Sturgis twice now..and I rode both times..But I sure am glad of the toy haulers cause man do i run outa stuff fast lol...and a good meal at sturgis is a godsend..even cooked in a toyhauler..
    • 19043 posts
    September 28, 2014 10:31 PM PDT
    Here almost every day since 09...