Going to Sturgis 2014?

• 467 posts
    July 23, 2014 2:18 AM PDT
    Who's going, where you coming from, where you staying, what special events are going to attend while there?
    • 5420 posts
    July 23, 2014 10:13 AM PDT
    Wish we were going... would love to see you guys again. Gonna be a couple more years before we head back to Sturgis.
  • July 23, 2014 12:34 PM PDT
    Not this year. Stayed at Shade Valley Campground previously. Was a pretty nice clean place. Would recommend it to friends! Have fun.
  • July 23, 2014 2:18 PM PDT
    Staying in Deadwood and hoping to see sunny days , lots of bikes , and for all to be safe while enjoying their vacations !!
  • July 23, 2014 7:36 PM PDT
    We ride from Escondido Ca. every 5th year ending with 3s and 8s. We stayed last year at the Lamphere Campground and would highly recommend it. Next year on the 75th anniversary we might break the norm and go. Have fun and be safe out there!! to all who are heading to Sturgis.
    • 467 posts
    July 24, 2014 1:26 AM PDT
    Lucky, I wish we were going to see you next year! We plan on staying for the whole 2 weeks next year. And tritonmark, if the last few days are any indication, you will defo have sun! However, be prepared for the occasional evening thunderstorm and maybe even hail....I am sitting here right now waiting for all the insurance adjustors to show up for the hail damage to my house, camper and enclosed trailer....
    wheels, Lamphere is great, it is across the street from where I stay at Glencoe. It all used to be part of the same large ranch, until the family sold the Glencoe part a few years back. Lots of trees, grass and a creek wandering through. Love it. This year, we are staying 5 days and I can't wait!
    • 1516 posts
    July 24, 2014 10:20 AM PDT
    I hope to go next year. Wanted to come for this year.
    • 9 posts
    July 25, 2014 9:39 AM PDT
    Since I took over my Sis's clients, and it's THEIR SUMMER...Vakay's and all...
    it's doubtful once again. Dagnabbit!!!

I know WhiteSaki could make that trip. And the gas wouldn't KILL me.
    But I also hate rollin' in to a Rally...
    IN A CAR.

One of these dayz....
    God may Bless my efforts. And then, put a pack of Angels on me.
    cause it's been FAR TOO LONG, since I've ridden.
    Pray for me, eh?

Sure would love to meet YA'LL.
    I feel like I've known you...most of my life.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • July 25, 2014 3:49 PM PDT
    I got my whitewalls all shined up and I'm leaving tomorrow. We are staying at a cabin just out side of Hill City. I know it's pretty far from Sturgis, but it's close to the best riding and that's the reason we go.
    • 467 posts
    July 26, 2014 1:59 AM PDT
    First 1/3 of my vaca just got canceled due to a fire at the refinery Clay works at, but it still looks good to get to the Rally on time! Fingers crossed!
    • 1161 posts
    July 27, 2014 9:15 PM PDT
    Wish I was but sadly I can't. Hopefully some day I can. To those going, Be Safe and Keep the Rubber side down!
    • 19040 posts
    July 28, 2014 12:28 AM PDT
    Wish I could but this new life of mine has me a little restricted on travel. Pushing real hard for next year. AND anyone reading this be sure to meet Claudia N Clay. TWO of the FINEST people I have ever met and I am honored to call them friends!