You know what I hate about SUMMER???

• 9 posts
    June 11, 2014 10:36 AM PDT

Mostly...how the posts are further and fewer between.  Cause Ya'll are out RIDING.  lol  

I'm not jealous.  Seriously, not anymore.  My head still turns, everytime I hear a Harley or something "like" it.  But, I've come to a place of acceptance with my circumstance.  IF, God deems me to ride again, I will.  But, we got more important things goin' on right now.  LIKE...me givin' Sermon's on a fairly regular basis.  Like me, doin' PGR Honor lines, when and where I can.  Like me...bein' Chaplain of a national MC.  (Irregardless of my "wheels"), and like me, building my business, enough so I can be "THE DESK JOCKEY", and other's will do the back-breaking work, I've been doin', for over 30 years!!!  

Do I miss Ya'll??? Well, I'd be LYIN' if I said NO.  So I won't. lol  Would I like a vacation to Sturgis on my own ride?  Well, that's just a silly question, ain't it?  

What I would like, tho?  Is for all Ya'll to check in, like me...even if it's fur & few.  K?  
    WHO LOVE'S YA??? 

Ride Hard, Ride SAFE, RIDE FREE!!!  TWEEK 

Oh, my life update... The Momma-Mini is history.  Momma-Mini's last pic with me. (She's the Gun-Metal-Right)
    This is my new girl.  Her name is WhiteSAKI!!!  Donated and Appreciated!!!

• June 11, 2014 12:38 PM PDT
    Tweek, "irregardless" is not a word, "regardless" is correct.

Jon
  • June 12, 2014 1:29 AM PDT
    Tweek as much as we know how bad you want to ride, you have to know we also know the good you are doing with your ministry.
    Hang in there Sis good things happen to good people
    Night Dragon
    • 44 posts
    June 12, 2014 2:48 AM PDT
    Tweek the lord has a plan for all of us and in his own time he rewards us so hang in there and continue to do what you do be positive and good things will come your way may god bless and keep you close and help you through troubled times
    • 16825 posts
    June 12, 2014 5:14 AM PDT
    I thought it was always Summer in Florida. :-)
  • June 13, 2014 1:37 AM PDT
    Tweet, that's what I love about Summer. Riding, morning coffee on the patio, riding, eating at fun restaurants, riding, watching sunsets and riding. Hey, congrats on your new ride "Whitesaki".

Pura Vida
    • 1161 posts
    June 13, 2014 2:58 PM PDT
    I'm right with you on the sidelines. My bike is still not working correctly. and the battery i just got less then 6 months ago was so-pose to be a gel and payed for. But it was not, now the shop I got it from said it is not the battery they installed on my bike. Witch is garbage because if it is not being rode it sits in our garage locked up and protected from the Southern Georgia Heat and/or the Rain showers. I found out it was the wrong battery when I had some issues with one of my turn signals (because it is illegal to not have signals here in Georgia). My cage I had to finally sell after it sitting on the front parking spot on ramps for over a year. Because I could not afford to repair it. Good luck with your Ministry's, Tweek! Sending prayers your direction.
    • 3006 posts
    June 16, 2014 4:29 PM PDT
    Hey Tweek
    Congrats on the new ride,hope it lasts you many many miles !!!
    Summer for me has always officially arrived round about the time when it starts hitting the 90' mark here.
    I been sidelined too,broke my clutch cable.Of all places rite in my driveway pulling up after a long run out the canyon.Talk about freaky stuff,incredible it held up till I made it home first.
    Stay positive & keep looking forwards,the good lord will send his blessings when you least expect them.:))
    • 1855 posts
    June 17, 2014 12:56 AM PDT
    Well Tweek I do check in from time to time and look around for familiar faces and new posts and say, "howdy". Mostly folks are playing the forum games and do very little actual posting. We're not doing much riding right now as Gypsy's back is messed up and her surgery is this coming Thursday. She'll be down for 6 months they say and her doctor said he might not release her to ride even then. So, I'll be working on the old shovel and jumping on the Heritage to go to the store or something from time to time. My responsibility is to Gypsy and I'll be her nurse for awhile.

Good on you for the new vehicle. As for what God has in store for you is anyone's guess. Personally I don't take much stock in waiting for the Lord. I know He's there but we still have to make the right moves in the right direction to reach our goals and find peace. I don't believe He controls what happens to us but he just might lay a hand on you when you need it.

Peace
    • 9 posts
    June 17, 2014 10:30 AM PDT

John... it is NOT always summer in Florida, but when it is...YOU KNOW IT!!!  lol  

For "the rest of you mob", (like Boof likes to say...lol)  I appreciate all the sentiments.  I really have missed posting regularly, and as long as I know, I ain't the only "motley" sittin' at home on a Saturday nite...well, (sorry)  that makes me feel a "bit" better.  LOL  (not the part about the bike problems, tho, K?)  

Thanks for gettin' back, Ya'll...and don't be strangers, K?   

Ride Free  
    Tweek

• 1516 posts
    June 17, 2014 11:08 AM PDT
    Hey girl, glad things are going better for you!! Don't worry one day you will be riding again.. me too!!
  • June 18, 2014 8:54 AM PDT
    The wet humid climate in Florida, that's why we moved to So. Cal in the early 90s
    • 16825 posts
    June 20, 2014 5:22 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

John... it is NOT always summer in Florida, but when it is...YOU KNOW IT!!!  lol  

Just teasing Tweek,  I've been to Florida a couple of times.

• 9 posts
    June 22, 2014 2:04 PM PDT
    Well...

I'm FREAKIN' out a little today.  
    I was just asked to move to Sodona, Arizona to be a Pastor of a new CHURCH!
    Am I humbled?  are you kiddin' me, here?

Am I gonna?  
    That's UP TO GOD.

Am I considerin' it?  Oh...YEAH.  HAVE YOU SEEN or BEEN?
    That's GOD'S COUNTRY.  Hands down.

I've always told Jesus...
    YOU lead...I'll follow.

It's DECISION time. I'm at a CROSSROAD.
    PRAY FOR ME?

GOD's WILL. Not mine, here.
    THANK YOU!!!

Father GOD, 
    I pray for YOU, to open the right doors, and To CLOSE and LOCK the wrong one's.
    I PRAY, YOUR WILL, in this endeavor.
    SO BE IT, SO IT SHALL BE DONE.

IN JESUS HOLY NAME.
    AMEN!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek

• June 23, 2014 2:20 AM PDT
    Sis no matter where you go, you will always be an inspiration to everyone around you!
    Big Bro .....Night Dragon
    • 1855 posts
    June 23, 2014 2:39 AM PDT
    Seems to me you've already been singled out to make the move. Go for it Tweek and don't be a stranger to us. Really, I believe you've been given an answer to all your questions.

Peace
  • June 23, 2014 9:41 AM PDT
    I'm rolling with Jimmyacorn.........Go Girl........."Let's Roll"!
    • 9 posts
    June 23, 2014 9:53 AM PDT
    Posting this, was probably "premature" at best. I was just so honored, humbled, and over-whelmed to be thought of in this way, that I had to share it!!! God is doing AWESOME things in my life. Preparing me for the "GREAT AHEAD"! Even IF, this vine grows to fruition, and I don't end up on that "branch"...it was EPIC, just to be asked. FEEL ME???

This "Church" won't happen, overnite. It's gonna take time, careful (PRAYERFUL) thought, and a whole lotta
    of GOD. This was a deep discussion between some folks that feel that particular area is RIPE for the LORD.
    Meaning...God's presence is sorely needed.

Whatever happens...
    I will be forever grateful, that I was honored with this request. All the rest...?

IS UP TO GOD.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • June 23, 2014 10:08 AM PDT
    Forgive me for being so simple, but you are one of the coolest Chicks I know.
    • 3006 posts
    June 24, 2014 4:32 AM PDT
    The message for the dayi send you out like sheep among wolves

hope you are enjoying the ride& when the time is ripe for the move you will know it.
    • 5420 posts
    June 24, 2014 4:52 AM PDT
    Nothing wrong with sharing your excitement with friends, even if everything is not 100% locked down. You get some advice and encouragement in advance that can possibly help you with the decision when the time comes.

I surely hope it works out for you if it is what you truly want. Besides, we ride to Arizona all the time and we might finally get to meet!
    • 611 posts
    June 24, 2014 6:28 AM PDT
     Tweek, you make me smile and shake my head... Every day, as you know, is a 'cross-road'. Calm your mind, lift your head, believe in yourself (as well as God) and I'm with Mr Acorn "I know He's there but we still have to make the right moves in the right direction to reach our goals and find peace. I don't believe He controls what happens to us but he just might lay a hand on you when you need it." 

Your decisions and ministry are all LINKED to God... but YOU have the steering wheel/handlebars. Trust decisions you make, based on what your heart and soul tell you. If you try and tell me "
     9"The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?"  I say to you that I know God loves me because my HEART tells me so. I know my friends and family love me because my HEART tells me so. My heart is my guide and I hear Creator's guidance there... It's my brain that I don't always trust. When in doubt, I ask myself "What does my heart say?" and I can feel Great Spirit smile.

I'm happy for you because of all the cool things that are coming your way. You deserve all the good things that are happening, you have a huge heart that is constantly reaching out to help others and you are reaping the Blessings that come from that.

Much Love and many Blessings,
    Edgeman
    • 284 posts
    June 26, 2014 10:03 AM PDT
    Edgewalker looks like Rasputin.

I agree if someone has called you to share your ministry You have probably already been called by a higher authority.
    • 284 posts
    June 26, 2014 10:03 AM PDT
    Edgewalker looks like Rasputin.

I agree if someone has called you to share your ministry You have probably already been called by a higher authority.
    • 9 posts
    July 1, 2014 12:18 AM PDT
     Aweeeeee....

So many kind words and thoughts.  So much love bein' felt in THIS HEART!!!
    And I do agree, one should think with the heart, and not the brain. (Lean not on their own understanding...)

And for the most part, that's my life's story.  I am careful to listen for God's voice, in these kinds of decisions.
    The heart...wants what it wants.  And I pray, my HOLY SPIRIT be the guide of my heart.

Whatever happens, I'll be watchin' and listenin' for Ya'll.  THIS HEART LOVES YOU!

Ride Free
    Tweek