Ireland Bike Fest 2010

• 513 posts
    January 16, 2010 8:13 AM PST

Ireland Bike Fest 2010

This is one of the best bike week-ends in Ireland.

Rory1 and myself do enjoy the odd drink at it.

Check out here for all the details.   www.irelandbikefest.com />

• 1780 posts
    January 16, 2010 8:20 AM PST
    Very cool....very cool
    Dragon
    • 83 posts
    January 16, 2010 8:29 AM PST
    Looks like a blast! Gotta put that on the bucket list!
    • 601 posts
    January 17, 2010 5:30 AM PST
    Ya its a crackin' event and some good ridouts in that area, as Dyna said we do have the odd beer, like, 13 17 21....ya we keep 'em odd.
  • g
    January 17, 2010 5:50 AM PST
    do u guys do the nw ??
  • g
    January 17, 2010 5:51 AM PST
    might do it this year ,i have thought about it ?
    • 601 posts
    January 17, 2010 6:18 AM PST
    No, never bother with it, not my scene. Could never figure out how a guy could get a buzz out of riding around in a crooked circle for an hour at a time.
  • g
    January 17, 2010 6:35 AM PST
    lol,its a blast . the tt's looks gid thow .
    • 513 posts
    June 3, 2010 4:17 AM PDT
     This where we will be at the week-end!!!

Have fun where ever you are and be safe in whatever you are doing.

| have been up to my neck busy so have not been on much but will talk to ye all when I get back.  

the road calls my friends!..................
  • June 3, 2010 5:08 AM PDT
    Have fun and stay Brother Dyna!! Been missing seeing you around!
    • 1066 posts
    June 3, 2010 8:06 AM PDT
    Brother Dyna, some nice pics there. You have a good weekend my friend.
  • g
    June 3, 2010 8:51 AM PDT
    have fun my irish brother .
    • 1040 posts
    June 3, 2010 9:41 AM PDT
    Have fun Dyna and tell rory1 he's #1 too.
    • 601 posts
    June 3, 2010 10:00 AM PDT
    I'm setting out in the AM for a roundabout trip to bikefest...about 600 miles of a detour....planning is hectic, trying to fit in sleep and food between the beer is just impossible, so i may just catch up on both monday, its just too stressful. Bike is packed , luggage is in my pocket, look out world...............you're going to regret letting me loose.
    • 467 posts
    June 3, 2010 10:15 AM PDT
    If you run into a bunch of drunken American college kids--be kind to them! They are my fam! I have 5 cousins that just graduated from nursing school that went over with 5 of their classmates and their parents to celebrate graduation. I'm sure they will not be too hard to spot!
    • 601 posts
    June 3, 2010 10:30 AM PDT
    cnciaco wrote...
    If you run into a bunch of drunken American college kids--be kind to them! They are my fam! I have 5 cousins that just graduated from nursing school that went over with 5 of their classmates and their parents to celebrate graduation. I'm sure they will not be too hard to spot!

If you phone them,and they spot 2 bikers with cyclefish patches..tell them to just step over us.

• g
    June 3, 2010 6:38 PM PDT
    llf .. just leave u all .drunk ass .lol
    • 568 posts
    June 3, 2010 10:06 PM PDT
    have fun @ Bikefest my brothers, and drink 13 or 21 for me....
    i don't have the heart (or the monies) ta go this year, not while i cannot ride......

ez
    • 19034 posts
    June 4, 2010 12:01 AM PDT
    Looks like a blast! If I ever get to the Emerald Isle I will have to plan the trip coincident with this...
    • 601 posts
    June 4, 2010 1:28 AM PDT
    I'm gone out the gap, this is gonna be greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.... hey Rex, cut the IF stuff....you got family here now, including us. You may be thousands of miles away..but, The journey to a friends house in never long.
    • 1780 posts
    June 4, 2010 1:37 AM PDT
    You guys have a blast and be safe
    • 601 posts
    June 6, 2010 9:57 PM PDT
    Shattered and in need of some serious care, thats how my week-end went. Went to the Rory Gallagher blues festival on Friday and never left it until last night. We were supposed to go to Bikefest on Sat morning, but the shades had checkpoints on every road in and out of Donegal, alcohol tests, thats the latest here, they catch you in the morning when the booze is still in your system. So we stayed put, what a blast, wall to wall blues and rock with a really laid back crowd, because of the recession most of the younger crowd didn't come this year so it was really laid back, lots of denim jackets and lumberjack shirts and some really cool music. I checked out an American group..... Mirenda Rosenburg Band, don't know if you guys ever heard of them, but if you get the chance, see them, they were brilliant, I have never seen such energy flowing to and from a group on stage. So i missed Bikefest, but no regrets, I had a really cool weekend partying with my friends and a bunch of German bikers, total ride was over 800 miles on dry roads...roll on more like it.
    • 513 posts
    June 8, 2010 12:03 AM PDT
     Hey Rory, missed you at bikefest but glad you had a cracking week-end up country.

Bikefest was a blast, had a ball of a time.
    • 1780 posts
    June 8, 2010 12:17 AM PDT
    Dyna wrote...
     Hey Rory, missed you at bikefest but glad you had a cracking week-end up country.

Bikefest was a blast, had a ball of a time.

Is it required before you can become Irish you have to grow some long chin wiskers....LOL.
    Man look like you guys had a ball, and there are some bad ass scooters over there.
    Be safe my crazy Irish Brother
    Dragon
  • June 8, 2010 12:23 AM PDT
    Both of you guys look like you had great weekends!!!!!! Would have had a hard time deciding between both of those events myself!!!
    Love the patch Ian, looks good! And, I've always loved men with facial hair. It must be the Irish in me!!! LOL