Augusta

• March 19, 2014 3:50 PM PDT
     tomorrow I'm heading to NC up by Charlotte to pick up a 32' trailer. as soon as I get home we will build it into a catering trailer. then we will take it to Augusta for the golf thing suppose to be pretty big (I don't keep up with golf) I get paid to hang out as emergency handyman. Suppose to be a pretty good party we'll see.   
    • 1855 posts
    March 19, 2014 11:45 PM PDT
    Sounds like a cool gig. Anytime one can get away from everyday is great.

Peace
  • March 20, 2014 12:29 AM PDT
    Be careful at the golf tourny....sometimes women at those events get really drunk and try to take advantage of an unsuspecting gentleman. wink wink......!
  • March 21, 2014 3:43 AM PDT
    Man I have tried several times to play that game, and come to the conclusion that I had rather shave my head with a cheese grader than play golf.........However Trippin is right......drunk golf women, watch out!

Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    March 21, 2014 6:22 AM PDT
    I have played on and off though the years and actually got okay at it. But mostly I was there for the beer and to drive the golf cart :-) Got back into it a bit recently because my youngest son likes to play... and I suck at it now.

Don't forget to get some checkered pants before you head to Agusta!!!
  • April 17, 2014 6:52 AM PDT
    start to finish
    • 57 posts
    April 17, 2014 9:18 AM PDT
    Get naked and steal a Jet,Dave I think you might have a Drinking problem LMAO
  • April 17, 2014 11:10 AM PDT
    I have no problem drinking. It's the decisions I make while drinking I have a problem with