R.I.P. Joe

• 3006 posts
    January 15, 2014 11:56 AM PST

Posting this for my bro in law who lost his fight with cancer early this morning.
    He is in better place now and we will miss his smile and laughter.
    father to my nephew and ex husband to my sis,he was always welcome in our home and
    always helped out when ever possible no matter the crisis was.He rode for many years & was a die hard harley guy,yet he never gave me grief over my choice of motorcycle,and often would compliment me on the scoot.He will be sorely missed by us all.

Took less then a year for the cancer to take him out,had surgery which did no good.
    Please keep him in your prayers,its appreciated.

Take care my friends and remember to never waste a moment they are so precious with loved ones !!!

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride Everyone

• 1 posts
    January 15, 2014 12:54 PM PST
    Your bro in-law will be in my thoughts and prayers, May God be with your and your family in your time of need.
    • 16831 posts
    January 15, 2014 1:20 PM PST
    My condolences and prayers go out to you and your family Ron.
    • 3006 posts
    January 15, 2014 1:59 PM PST
    Thank You All for the kind words,I do appreciate them.Its like the shock is still settling in,he was eating dinner w/the family at Christmas.Last week they did a recheck n he was in discomfort,yesterday they gave him a week.
    Just doesnt seem real,yet I been thru this before w/my sis less then 2 years ago.Its gonna take a while till it finally sinks in.
  • January 15, 2014 2:18 PM PST
    Sorry for your loss he's better off now
    • 19040 posts
    January 15, 2014 9:26 PM PST
    Ride Forever Free Joe.
    • 5420 posts
    January 16, 2014 1:20 AM PST
    Sorry for you loss Ron. May Joe Rest in Peace!
    • 44 posts
    January 16, 2014 2:54 AM PST
    So sorry for your lose and you and your family will be in our prayers cancer is a terrible creature rest in peace Joe
    • 1855 posts
    January 16, 2014 4:20 AM PST
    Sorry for you loss. The hardest thing is to watch a friend suffer. Is suffering is over and his ride now glorious.

Peace
  • January 16, 2014 4:56 AM PST
    Sorry for your loss " Ride on Joe "
    • 3006 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:04 PM PST
    Thank you all, we are making arrangments for his cremation, & I believe they will scatter his ashes at some point.Not sure where,yet if it was me I would pick the ocean up here by Carmel/Monterey a place that holds a lot of great memorys for me.
    • 846 posts
    January 17, 2014 3:28 AM PST
    Sorry for your loss, RIP Joe ride on free of pain and cares
  • January 20, 2014 6:45 PM PST
    So sorry for the loss of what sounds like a good man. I hope and pray I live to see the day cancer meets it's demise. I hate this disease. My prayers go out to the friends and family, especially the son. Joe is in good company now so enjoy Heaven my friend.