Looking for

• 1855 posts
    November 12, 2013 12:51 AM PST
    Front and rear mags for my '12 Heritage.  Tires are 16" x 3" and it seems that Harley only has a mag wheel that will fit the front.  I'm a bit confused about this.  Anyone know where I might find some mag wheels for my ride?  As I've said previously, mag wheels are easier to deal with if you get a flat on the road and we do travel a great deal.

Peace
    • 44 posts
    November 12, 2013 2:27 AM PST
    Check out rc comp they may have something not cheap though
    • 57 posts
    November 12, 2013 3:05 AM PST
    PerformanceMachine.com Check out the app. that will show what they will look like on your bike,Pricey but really good quality
    • 5420 posts
    November 12, 2013 3:22 AM PST
    Jimmy. Are you looking for new or used?
    • 1855 posts
    November 12, 2013 6:56 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Jimmy. Are you looking for new or used?

I prefer new since fitment seems to be a real issue for some reason.  $$$ isn't a great concern either but I don't want to go overboard.  I'm not all that into bling.  After looking at products on the web I assume that the mag wheel size would be 16" x 3.5" and not the 16" x 3" that is my tire size.  Am I correct on this?

Peace
  • November 12, 2013 11:06 AM PST
    Look at Binsford cycles in Florida...

Trippin
    • 611 posts
    November 12, 2013 11:27 AM PST
    Try here:
    http://www.jpcycles.com/2012-harley-davidson-softail-heritage-classic-flstc/wheels/exact-fit />
    See what ya think. All listed are 3.5" but I would ask a tech if 3" will work.
    Hope this helps.
    • 1855 posts
    November 13, 2013 4:03 AM PST
    Actually got in touch with Performance Machine. What I want will fit my bike without any adjustment, additional parts, etc. though I could purchase matching rotors, calipers, etc. I think not though. Thanks guys
    • 57 posts
    November 13, 2013 5:43 AM PST
    Glad you found what you were looking for,just curious what design did you go with.
    • 1855 posts
    November 13, 2013 6:31 AM PST
    Hunter55 wrote...
    Glad you found what you were looking for,just curious what design did you go with.

So far with the ICON design either chrome or the contrast with color choices one of 3: Black, Blue, or Grey. 
    My bike is the metallic blue (not tutone) and I like the Blue contrast cut.  But that might be too much blue.  Leaning towards black contrast cut
    Here is chrome on a red bike.

http://www.performancemachine.com/inspiration/build-shop/motorcycles/Softail/FLSTC/Heritage-Softail-Classic-ICON.aspx#
    • 57 posts
    November 13, 2013 12:09 PM PST
    I like chrome myself but the contrast looks good as well,several of my friends have P/M wheels and other parts with no problems, Good Choice