FINALLY THE DAY IS HERE!!!!!!!!

• July 28, 2013 6:25 PM PDT
    Finally the day is here ,I will be returning to work after 9 long months of searching.

I would first like to thank ALL my fellow Cyclefishians for your patients and encouragement through this time ,The strength in this COMMUNITY is what will and does keep me coming back here. There is nothing better than having people on your side , so thank you.

To web searching for jobs ,it did not work for me again, been here before. The best way is get up off your BUTT and knock on doors.

I have a lot of love for the chat room and the wonderful people that I have talked to through this time in my life . Thank goodness you were all there, kept me sane ,kinda.lol.

P.S. A special thank you has to go to Donnmartie they were the biggest supports of mine and I will always be there for them. HEY DONN, whenever your ready I will take that advertising and PR position with Video company,lol.

P.S.S. Please watch the video's on thepowersportschanne,leave the "l" off for LOve,lol. I know DONN I will work on it..

• 19040 posts
    July 28, 2013 9:51 PM PDT
    Good for You. Best of luck with it.
    • 846 posts
    July 29, 2013 4:39 AM PDT
    Congrads, and good luck on the job.
    • 3006 posts
    July 29, 2013 5:38 AM PDT
    Excellent postthanks for sharing. Its reassuring to hear that some folks are getting back to work finally.!!!
    Hope the new gig goes well as can be expected !!!

• 5420 posts
    July 29, 2013 5:57 AM PDT
    Congrats Patrick. Best of Luck!!!
    • 544 posts
    July 29, 2013 7:20 AM PDT
    Congratulations Lucky! May you enjoy the job and do well!
  • July 29, 2013 8:04 AM PDT
    Best of luck Bro, go out and give em Hell
    • 9 posts
    July 29, 2013 1:34 PM PDT
     So happy for ya Patrick!!!  Rock on, Brother!  

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 1855 posts
    July 29, 2013 2:03 PM PDT
    Not having a job is stressful. Looking for one is worse. So glad it's all behind you. good luck.

Peace
    • 1 posts
    July 29, 2013 2:41 PM PDT
     cheers and congrats
    • 611 posts
    July 30, 2013 12:47 PM PDT
    Good for you Patrick... now don't blow it!
    heheh... Yes, it does feel good to back to work, don't talk too much or act you you haven't worked for 9 months. Just do the job, best you can and start updating your resume. This prob won't be the last job you have. I have been told the best time to look for a new job is 1 month after you were hired. Just think about it...
    Edge 'Retired' Walker
  • February 23, 2016 2:15 PM PST
    This sucks to put this on top of this great news. But I am back out of work. Hurt my back at work. Operation to come in March sometime..,Yeah
    • 1855 posts
    February 23, 2016 10:32 PM PST
    Back surgery....yuck. Hang in there.
    • 4 posts
    February 24, 2016 5:14 AM PST
    Keep yer head up Patrick!
    People out here care.
    • 3006 posts
    February 24, 2016 3:12 PM PST
    Stay positive.
    A neighbor of mine had some serious back surgery,eventually with PT he recovered really well. No more heavy lifting for him yet he was able to stay mobile, & out of constant pain.