Pray for my Wife Please

• May 5, 2013 2:27 PM PDT
     I'm writting asking you all to please pray for my wife Lisa. A few weeks ago she was diagnose with congestive heart failure. She has been having problems for over a year and I always suspected this was the problem. I had to take her to the E.R. 3 weeks ago from work because she could not breathe, and they found it. Her blood pressure was sky high and would not stablize. Then 2 days ago they called to tell her she now has renal (kidney) failure too. This has been really hard on us both. Her mom has Alzhiemeer's and her dad Parkinsons. It seems like it just won't end. I hope you all will remember us in your prayers. Going to Myrtle Beach Bike week in a week and hope that will let us escape the pressure for a little while and just relax. Thank you cyclefish for the opprotunity to post this and kinda get it off my chest. I can't lose my best friend. I love her dearly.
    • 44 posts
    May 5, 2013 2:35 PM PDT
    My Prayers are with you and I will Pray for your wife and you my god bless you
    • 16795 posts
    May 5, 2013 2:37 PM PDT
    You and your family are in our prayers.
  • May 5, 2013 6:45 PM PDT
    I'm praying for you and Lisa.
  • May 5, 2013 8:45 PM PDT
    prayers going up. i be at the bike

prayers going up for you both

• 19004 posts
    May 6, 2013 12:02 AM PDT
    Hoping for the best possible outcome. You both are in my thoughts.
    • 11 posts
    May 6, 2013 12:08 AM PDT
    so very sad to read this Markyd. She & you are my prayers. I, also, just received the daily prayer requests from my pastor.
    • 5417 posts
    May 6, 2013 2:04 AM PDT
    Mark we will definitely keep your wife in our prayers.

I also hope you can go to Myrtle Beach and put this out of your mind, even if just for a little while, and have a great time together.
  • May 6, 2013 2:19 AM PDT
    Mark, my thoughts and prayers have been sent your way. I hope Lisa experiences a speedy recovery.
  • May 6, 2013 2:33 AM PDT
    Thanks to you all. I treasure everyone of you. you are the best. So glad to be a part of the cyclefish family.
  • May 6, 2013 2:35 AM PDT
    Prayers up
    • 3006 posts
    May 6, 2013 3:47 AM PDT
    Sending prayers & good thoughts out for the two of you,have a really pleasant time at bike week too !!
    Keep positive for the whole situation your attitude can make the difference !!!
  • May 6, 2013 4:24 AM PDT
    Have your wife and you both in our prayers. Also added to prayer list at work. God be with you both through all of this.
  • May 6, 2013 5:45 AM PDT
    Your wife will be in thoughts and prayers!

• May 6, 2013 6:08 AM PDT
    My Heart felt Sadness goes out to both of you and Hope that the medical doctors can Turn this around .
  • May 6, 2013 6:19 AM PDT
    Prayers for you and yours
    • 544 posts
    May 6, 2013 6:32 AM PDT
    Bless you and yours!
  • May 6, 2013 6:48 AM PDT
    Best Wishes for all to work out. Keep chins up and definitely get some quality time. It really helps.

DocLubo
  • May 6, 2013 6:59 AM PDT
    WOLFPACK MAY GOD YOU WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAY
    \\
  • May 6, 2013 10:46 AM PDT
    I have been away for a while and your post was the first I read. I can certainly understand the concern for your wife. I have had the same issues here. You and your wife will be in our prayers.
  • May 6, 2013 11:11 AM PDT
    Hey Mark,
    I hope your wife is doing better. I work in the medical field and see these things all the time, sometimes , if caught early, they can turn around for the better. My boyfriend and I are going to Myrtle Beach the last weekend to see some friends of our playing in a band called Shoot to Thrill, they are an all girl AC/DC tribute band and they are playing at Beaver Bar on the south side Saturday 18th starting around 2pm. Hope ya'll can come out, if not ,my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
  • May 6, 2013 12:09 PM PDT
    Thanks you guys and gals. Your prayers mean the world to us. She's not so much worried as aggrivated. Me, I'm worried sick about her. She has quit smoking (something I've been trying to get her to do for years), and is loosing weight and I'm doing it with her. I'm darn proud of her for the job she's doing under the stress she's been under. God can work miracles and hoping for a turn around here. Anyway, this has been a real wake-up call. Lisa, we leave for home on the 17th. Gotta get back to work on Saturday. Thank you for the encouragement, and I hope you have a great time at the beach! All of you guys stay safe and have fun. Markyd
    • 9 posts
    May 28, 2013 8:39 AM PDT
    I feel terrible, that I somehow have missed a few of these posts. Mark, I am praying for both Lisa and yourself, that God's hand be upon you, to strengthen you both! He knows, what's up, and is there. Trust His will for you, in this season, and hold tight to His promises. Give it all to Him, and let Him do what He does. I BELIEVE, in the healing power of Jesus Christ, and I'm claiming that healing for Lisa. God's mercies are new every day, and I believe, in the power of PRAYER. God is with you! Emmanuel.

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 28, 2013 9:31 AM PDT
    My prayers to you and your family. I have been a care giver for a critical ill family member and special blessing to you.
  • June 2, 2013 12:13 PM PDT
    Mark, you and I have never spoken, but my wife and I will keep you and Lisa in our prayers both at home and at church. May the good Lord bless and keep you both.

Dave.