Boston's been a mess, Thanks for being here.

• 846 posts
    April 19, 2013 8:10 AM PDT
     As you may well know we had a ruff week here in the greater Boston area. There was bombing at the marathon Monday and today most of Bostons northern surounding towns and city are in total lock down looking for the second bomber, meaning no one leaves there homes. It was starting to get to me as that is all that's on radio and TV for days. After a few minutes here I feel a lot better. Just thanks for being here you all.

I would be remiss if I didn't give a nod of thanks to those that have put their life on the line each day for us. With a special thanks to those that ran towards the blast Monday when everyone else ran way. 

It was a senseless act of violance taking only innocent life and maiming others. Today in the presuit of the two responable we've lost one MIT Campus cop and another in critical condition.

Please take a few minutes to remember those innocent taken and maimed. Then take some time and hold your loved ones close and be thankful.

Be safe,
    • 277 posts
    April 19, 2013 9:10 AM PDT
    Our prayers are with you.
    • 44 posts
    April 19, 2013 11:21 AM PDT
    Our prayers are are with you and the Great Folks in the Boston area I have been watching all day and it is so unbelivable that the entire city was locked down May God Bless you And Good will always Preveil
  • April 19, 2013 1:34 PM PDT
    Thank GOD it's over. My niece was less than 3 miles from the whole mess.
    • 9 posts
    April 19, 2013 1:46 PM PDT
    Brewer has it! THANK GOD, IT'S OVER.

And a special thanks to the first responders, the police, the GOV'T agencies...
    BUT, MOSTLY...

To the selfless people, who put themselves into HARMS WAY...to help a brother or sister!!!

See, Ya'll?

That RIGHT THERE, is why I'm a BELIEVER!!!

GOD BLESS BOSTON, IT'S PEOPLE, THE VICTIMS, and THEIR FAMILIES....

And GOD...
    FORGIVE

The young men, who believed in such an EVIL cause...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 19, 2013 5:17 PM PDT

Just hope the perp survives to give answers before he lawyers up. We do need to know where this plan came from and what else may lay ahead.
    • 5419 posts
    April 20, 2013 3:51 AM PDT
    Chaz, Glad that this is finally over for you guys for the most part and now you can get on with life and more imprtantly paying proper respect to those who were injured or lost their lives.

Everyone one up there deserves a lot of gratitude for coming together during a tough time, especially those first responders and all the law enforcement agencies.

Our prayers are with all of the victims and people in the area.
    • 3006 posts
    April 20, 2013 7:26 AM PDT
    Thanks for posting.
    I hope that your doing better now that the scum has been cleaned up.
    Sending prayers out to all who are affected by this horrible trajedgy,and good thoughts to those who
    stepped up and did their best to help strangers in dire need,you are what makes this land beloved & free !!!
    God Bless & stay safe yourself !!!
    • 846 posts
    April 22, 2013 5:02 AM PDT
    Thankfully it is over for the most part now. There will be a moment of silences today (4/22) for those affected at 2:50 PM EDT. This will include most if not all of the media in Boston. If you have a chance just take a moment and be thankful.