73rd Annual Black Hills Rally & Races, Sturgis, SD!

• 467 posts
    January 5, 2013 3:32 AM PST
    So, who all is goin'!?!
    Have not been on in a while, been pretty laid up for a while....but I am looking forward to and counting the days till I head to the campground! Made my reservations for Glencoe and have made plans to be on the campsite from July 28th through August 11th.
    We in Section 8 lost a great friend and family member this year (the "King" of Section 8-Larry Scholfield), and we will be having a small memorial get together in which we will raise our glasses of Apple Pie in his honor and would like to see you all there!
    As usual, we will be camping in Section 8 between the 2nd and 3rd driveways past the 8B outhouse if any of you Cyclefish folk would like to join us!
    Looking forward to seeing you all there!

• 79 posts
    January 5, 2013 2:39 PM PST
    We already have reservations down at hill city.We will be sunday night aug 4 thru saturday
    • 19007 posts
    January 6, 2013 12:50 AM PST
    Probably won't be at the Rally but count on Riley and I to arrive in early june for about a month!
  • January 6, 2013 5:30 AM PST
    should be arriving on the 3rd... stay till the 8th... most likely staying at Days End Campground
    • 467 posts
    January 6, 2013 11:57 AM PST
    Can't wait to see you Mike! You and Riley are always welcome at the house! Don't forget that you are more than welcome to use our place as your base of operations since we have full hook-ups for an rv.
    NW and jmd, I look forward to the opportunity to meet you at some point during your stay!
  • May 15, 2013 11:52 PM PDT
    We will be there (for our first time) very excited. staying at Glencoe!
  • May 20, 2013 9:30 AM PDT
    I'll be there. Leaving Colo Aug 5th, staying in Rapid City, out 11th.
    • 467 posts
    July 2, 2013 3:57 AM PDT
    Cool! 5 weeks till it begins!!!! I however will be arriving at Glencoe on the 27th of July (if all goes well!) littlemisschrome look for us in Section 8, second or third driveway to the right past the 8B outhouse! Sounds like we are gonna have some pretty good music up at the pavilion this year!