Our Prays Go Out to the Victums and Thier Families in Newtown, C

• 5418 posts
    December 14, 2012 7:34 AM PST

I just heard about the tragic events that took place in the Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. and just sat here with tears in my eyes staring out the window.  As a father of 3 and the grandfather of 2 - one grandchild the same age as many of those children who lost their lives today - I cannot even begin to imagine the pain that so many families are enduring today.

There are no words that could even begin to ease the pain the families of the victims are going through and there is nothing that will ever erase the memories from those children who survived after witnessing the horrific event.

All we can do is offer our prayers and thoughts for the victims and their families and hope that they may Rest In Peace

• 1 posts
    December 14, 2012 8:59 AM PST
    I just hope justice is swift in this case...but I know it won't be...my heart goes out to the familes.
  • December 14, 2012 10:12 AM PST
    My thoughts and prayers to the families. Yes, all of us who have children or grandchildren in that age group are broken over this event.
    • 834 posts
    December 14, 2012 11:28 AM PST
    My prayers are with everyone who was affected by this tragedy
    • 48 posts
    December 14, 2012 12:51 PM PST
    My thoughts....tears. I think of my own grandkids and their parents, my children. I cant help but get emotional about it. Call it what you will but I can't imagine the pain folks feel in that town. Be thankful. Be vigilant. Its crazy because I have no connection to these folks in CT and I think I'm pretty hardened to things....but yet I cry. This sucks.
    • 85 posts
    December 14, 2012 1:03 PM PST
    A very dark day across our nation indeed. All the more reason to tell our kids and grandkids how much we love them at every given opportunity. In this world, you never know!
    • 2072 posts
    December 14, 2012 1:48 PM PST
    Very sad day indeed...............
    • 79 posts
    December 14, 2012 6:35 PM PST
    Very sad,it's beyond words
    • 1855 posts
    December 15, 2012 1:52 AM PST
    We're going to enjoy our grandkids this week for sure. I just can't imagine the feelings parents are experiencing.

Peace
    • 3006 posts
    December 15, 2012 7:30 AM PST
    Sending my prayers & condolences to all affected by this terrible act of hatred & insanity.

Its sad & tragic for all of us who hold life most precious :/

Heaven has 20 new angels may their heavenly hearts know only peace n love now !!!
    • 567 posts
    December 15, 2012 12:06 PM PST
    Our prayers and condolences to all the families who have lost members to the senseless violence brought upon them. I cannot imagine the lifelong pain that they will have to endure. My condolences to their friends and their entire community. Its a sad, sad day when something like this happens.
  • December 16, 2012 4:08 AM PST
    Terrible sadness,,,non~stop tears,,,even more prayers......
  • December 16, 2012 3:55 PM PST
    I join with all of you in sending prayers to everyone impacted by this horrible and tragic event. May we all focus a little more on sharing the love of Christ with others.