Name 5 things you are THANKFUL FOR! I'll start...(Warning.

• 9 posts
    November 21, 2012 10:11 PM PST

#5.  That I don't have to watch anymore rediculous political ads!
    #4.   That I can go to almost any store in America, and buy what I want!
    #3.   That I have a home, food, clothing, heat, and a vehicle! (Counts as one...)
    #2.    That I found CycleFish! 

And the number one reason for me to be THANKFUL...

#1. All of the things God has blessed me with, today, this whole past year, and all of my life, but I will be forever thankful for finding THIS PLACE, and making WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!!  
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING CYCLEFISH'S!!!  

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 19040 posts
    November 21, 2012 10:50 PM PST
    Needing a Like Button Tweek...

Thankful… 

The Merriam Webster on-line Dictionary defines it as…

1: conscious of benefit received 

2: expressive of thanks 

3: well pleased 

Today I am Especially Thankful for 

This old dog describes it as 'a feeling of joy and gratitude for all the people that have graced my life', even the bad people for from them I have learned.

1: My beautiful Daughters, Daughters-in-law, Sons and Sons-in law.

Amy & Frank, Jeff, Jen & Austin, Joe & Gretchen, Jen & Joe, and Lauren.

2: The most Beautiful Grandchildren in this World.

'Sula, Sophie, Henry, Wade, Izabelle, Orlaugh and Greta

3: My Sisters, Marie and Lisa. Brother-in-law Ed, Niece Ginger, Nephew Don, Niece Melissa, and Nephew Jason: 

3: The Many Close Friends with whom I have been blessed that they too call me friend. This is a very long list so I won't attempt to list them here for fear of omitting someone. Many I have met here on CycleFish.

4: All the Dogs that have passed through my life.

Josie, Riley, Ivy and an unnamed three legged one.

The life changing event that has given me the freedom to finally live the life I have always dreamed of.

Last on this list but certainly not the least, 

All those in Our Armed Forces without whose sacrifices our world would not be free.

• November 22, 2012 12:27 AM PST
    "Hey Yanks" ... lol ... Whatever you are doing, wherever you are going, be safe out there and have a good one "Y'all"
    • 1855 posts
    November 22, 2012 12:59 AM PST
    Not in any particular order:
    7 children
    15 grand children
    Gypsy
    Every morning my feet hit the floor
    Freedom

Peace
    • 1 posts
    November 22, 2012 4:23 AM PST
    1 My health
    2 The Wooly man... My soul mate and love of my life and partner in crime
    3 Friends and family that are spread out over the world but when I am with them it as if we are always together.
    4 My motorcycles and the freedom and thrill they give me.
    5 That I can give to those that are not as fortunate in this world

Not sure of the order of 3,4, and 5... and 1 and 2 are tied.
    • 5420 posts
    November 22, 2012 4:53 AM PST
    • My Health
    • Meeting Laura later in life when I had almost given up on finding my perfect life partner
    • Our ever growing family... especially, Laura, Christine (daughter), Ronnie (son), Riley (son), Mason (stepson), Kaitlynn (grand daughter), Brandon (grandson), and one grand child to be named in February
    • The number of people I can call My Friend
    • Calling CycleFish "My Job"
  • November 22, 2012 6:56 AM PST
    ONLY 5 ... ok
    im thankful for my family, yea all of them.
    my smokin hot wife
    most of my friends
    im thankful i live in this great country
    and last im thankful my harley started this morning
    • 3006 posts
    November 22, 2012 6:58 AM PST
    Great post, Thanks Tweek !! Have a most Happ Happ Happy Thanksgiving Day as your post reminds me of all I have to be thankfull for,and as the list is so long I wont bore yall w/the details LOL ; ) and since i have no particular order,the following should suffice : Jesus my savior,my family,my motorcycle,the good friends that have passed in & out of my life,and those good samaritins that have helped me when I fell along the way !!!
    • 0 posts
    November 22, 2012 9:54 AM PST
    1. My family
    2. My friends
    3. having the necessities of life
    4. My health
    5. freedom
    ....just to mention a few...I have many blessings
    • 79 posts
    November 22, 2012 2:48 PM PST
    1:Family 2:Friends 3:Job 4:My Harley 5:Living in a country where you have the freedom to enjoy all of these things
    • 9 posts
    November 22, 2012 10:53 PM PST

My Thanksgivin' turned out awesomely!  Very relaxing.  I LIKE to cook, and I feel like I'm "spreadin'" the love, when I put on a big spread...
    This here, Thankfulness list, is actually more a part of a daily list, I'm supposed to do, to remind me, of ALL the blessings in my life.  That "challenge", actually asks you to list 25 things, PER DAY, to be thankful, for.  Let me tell you, when you have to try and list 25 things per day, it can be a little daunting.  I didn't want to put that oweness on Ya'll, but I did want everyone to remember what's TRULY important.

And of all the things God has blessed me with, The LOVE of Christ, and my beautiful Son, James,
    pretty much trumps everything else.  To me, those are a given, but this morning, I feel like I need to SAY IT!
    Thank you, Jesus!

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 611 posts
    November 26, 2012 4:52 AM PST
    Thanx for sharing yer thoughts and the things you are thankful for Lady Tweek...
    I too am very thankful for the good (& not so good) things in my life... Every day I wake up on this side of the dirt... well, that's another blessing!
    edgeman...
    • 601 posts
    November 26, 2012 8:59 AM PST
    Sight..... Touch.....Smell....Taste....Hearing.....................and Captain Morgan spice rum with ice !!!
  • November 26, 2012 9:37 AM PST
    My Savior and Lord
    Godly wife
    good health
    a bike and ministry groups to go with it
    Great church I serve
    • 16831 posts
    November 28, 2012 7:44 AM PST
    1. God
    2. Family
    3. Friends
    4. My Country
    5. The freedom to love and defend all of the above.