Rally Season

• January 5, 2010 12:07 AM PST
    Sitting here at work looking out the window (that has ice on it), wishing it was already rally season.  I think that the first one that we will hit will be Ridersville (Alabama) in March.  I have a big supply of beads and my wife has some new rally wear that Santas brought her.  I can't wait!
    • 1780 posts
    January 5, 2010 12:14 AM PST
    Until then....go out to the garage, have a couple of beers, get on your bike, start it up, close your eyes, and your there........oh yea, don't forget to open the garage door.

Night Dragon
  • January 5, 2010 12:28 AM PST
    Good idea, except I think its too cold to open the door. I guess my wife could sit behind me and make vvvrrrrrooommmm, vvvvvrrrrrooooommmm sounds as I twist the throttle.
    • 21 posts
    January 5, 2010 12:36 AM PST
    I like to set a fan in front of the bike too - ya know to get the feeling of the wind blowing in my face!!
    BRING ON THE SPRING!!!!
  • January 5, 2010 12:44 AM PST
    I like the fan idea. I think that I am just about ready for a virtual ride.
  • April 13, 2010 3:19 PM PDT
    harleysmoke wrote...
    Sitting here at work looking out the window (that has ice on it), wishing it was already rally season.  I think that the first one that we will hit will be Ridersville (Alabama) in March.  I have a big supply of beads and my wife has some new rally wear that Santas brought her.  I can't wait!
     Makes me want to get out there too(snow and ice on the window heretoo)Make sure to keep us up dated when you go to the rally!
    • 834 posts
    April 14, 2010 12:43 AM PDT
    harleysmoke wrote...

Rally season is here now, so grab the beads and the wife and go for it...

• April 15, 2010 9:31 AM PDT
    Still have a little while before the rallies and rides really get going up here. Normally June is when they start!
  • April 19, 2010 10:32 AM PDT
    Rallies and rides begin as soon as the snow poles are collected...can't wait until June...summers are too short! As long as the roads are free of ice, put on the thermal underwear and leathers and get riding!
    • 467 posts
    April 19, 2010 10:54 AM PDT
    That's no doubt! It got all the way to 54 degrees here for a good two hours yesterday! You know we grabbed the bikes and headed out! Made it 37 miles before we hit the more "solid" rain and turned around! Lord--it was great though!
  • June 28, 2010 2:21 PM PDT
    move to southern california we might shake a bit during quakes and there are way to many people on the freeways but we ride year round and sometimes it gets in the 50's whoo! brrrrrr! so you can bring your thermals and join the rest of us as we ride down the freeway at 20 miles an hour