Bored maybe??

• 823 posts
    August 9, 2012 11:34 AM PDT

• August 9, 2012 11:58 AM PDT
    I've seen this before...it always makes me wonder if my hardwood floor in the man cave could use some redecorating with black marks and the smell of hot rubber ;-) I do think it could end up with an extra wall opening due to the narrow width of the room!!!
    • 1516 posts
    August 9, 2012 3:30 PM PDT
    He never heard the shot!!!
    • 611 posts
    August 17, 2012 9:12 AM PDT
    Yep, seen this one in a couple of emails... always makes me grin! Most of the clubhouses I have been in didn't have this much floor space. Still, I have butted the front wheel against the wall and done a smokin burnout, hahahahaaaaa.
    thats fun stuff man!
  • August 17, 2012 9:48 AM PDT
    A "certain" Clubhouse I visit every time I am in that town has regular parties...lol..."REAL" Biker Parties...lol... and when the VP has had a few he likes to get on his machine and rides it down the ramp into the main part of the bar and does burnouts at the bar and floods the place out with smoke that takes ages to clear...lol...I have a video of it somewhere, lol, I shall have to find it and You Tube it here...lol...They often hide his keys-but they found out that that will not stop him...lol...he will pop the locks and do it anyway, screw the damage to his bike -he will fix it the following day...lol...

Oh and by the way, I am the only person EVER to be allowed to film in that particular clubhouse.....so I WILL be deleting parts of the sequence that could Identify anyone or where or whose clubhouse it is...but hey...goes without saying right?

For a patched club these are people who you would safely trust with your life, your wife, and anything else you hold dear.....

These guys ROCK!!!!!