The New Kid from Kentucky

• August 8, 2012 5:48 AM PDT
    New kid from Lexington, KY!

Joined the site because there aren't enough riders here, and I'm hoping to find some more.  You'll see plenty of shiny toys in Lexington, that haven't seen more than a mile or two outside of the city limits, but no one's in for the long haul.  And it's a damn shame, cause if you ride more than 10 minutes out of Lexington you'll find some of the most beautiful and fun to ride roads anywhere!

Let's go riding, and keep the dirty side down!

Zak 

• 544 posts
    August 8, 2012 5:53 AM PDT
    Welcome from Missouri! Best wishes to ya!
    • 1855 posts
    August 8, 2012 9:14 AM PDT
    Welcome from w central Ohio. I hang out in Olive Hill, Ky at least once a year. Wonderful riding.

Peace
  • August 8, 2012 9:18 AM PDT
    Welcome from the other side of the officially known universe.....
    • 5420 posts
    August 8, 2012 10:43 AM PDT
    Welcome Zak, You'll find that most here love to ride, and I do to. To bad its a little far for me to run over on the bike and head out with ya.

Enjoy the site!
    • 9 posts
    August 8, 2012 1:07 PM PDT
    Welcome Zak. I'm in NE Florida, but I hale from OHIO. And I know, there are some hellaceous roads, tween here and there...let's start this ride, bro.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 19052 posts
    August 9, 2012 1:18 AM PDT
    Welcome from the 'at large' member to the Best Damn Biker Site on this here web thing.

And I have ridden through your part of the country a few times. I agree it is some of the best(except in Aug - Ha). Fall rides are the best.
    • 658 posts
    August 9, 2012 1:31 AM PDT
    Welcome to the site from NC.
  • August 9, 2012 9:40 AM PDT
    Hello and welcome from Minnesota
  • August 9, 2012 9:46 AM PDT
    Hiya from South Arkansas. I was in your fair state at Sturgis, KY for a bike rally, getaway. The rally was much smaller than the usual little sturgis, but it was a bit over 1000 mile round trip for me, and my longest. Stay safe and maybe we'll meet on the road sometime.
    • 834 posts
    August 12, 2012 12:04 PM PDT
    Welcome Zak. Enjoy the site!
  • September 10, 2012 6:57 AM PDT
    <3