SCAM ALERT

• August 7, 2012 11:49 AM PDT
    Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. but this is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise. Ladies, please let your husband/partner know of this scam.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their tops almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is almost impossible not to look.. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. If you agree, they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen Sept 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also on Oct 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 28th, and three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for$1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.
    • 2 posts
    August 7, 2012 12:07 PM PDT
    Yup, can happen to anybody
  • August 7, 2012 1:26 PM PDT
    Wow, you got scammed quite a bit.....Huh! By the sound of it, if you're a single guy.....Hmmm.......Let me see if I understand this scam correctly......So two hot 20 something's approach guys in a home improvement store parking lot, they are Scantley clad, they wipe down your windshield, then the girls wont take a tip, then they ask for a ride to McDonald's and then they have the nerve to jump in the front seat and begin rubbing you suggestively and finally they take your wallet...Hmmm....sounds like a typical bachelor weekend LOL. Would you happen to know what city and store this happens, I think I need a few supplies LOL.
  • August 7, 2012 2:20 PM PDT
    You can get even cheaper wallets by making them with duct tape...lol
    • 3006 posts
    August 8, 2012 3:07 AM PDT
    An old favoritealways enjoyable !
    • 544 posts
    August 8, 2012 3:20 AM PDT
    Wallet $20 - Naked girl crawling all over you - Priceless
    • 79 posts
    August 8, 2012 3:21 AM PDT
    Rob100ci wrote...
    You can get even cheaper wallets by making them with duct tape...lol

lol see that one too. They actually hold up pretty good. My kids make them all the time with different styles of duct tape.
  • August 8, 2012 9:21 AM PDT
    Errrm, Can you confirm which store in which city please?????

Ummm, just so's I can avoid it you understand!!!!!
  • August 8, 2012 10:54 AM PDT
    Have a supply of wallete and heading to the nearest Wal Mart parking lot.
    • 844 posts
    August 8, 2012 10:57 AM PDT
    Damn, I never get scammed like this