National No Bra Day

• 5420 posts
    July 9, 2012 5:33 AM PDT
    I just found out today is National No Bra Day  - http://nationalnobraday.webs.com/ style="font-size: medium;">

(Sounds like something I would have started )
    • 3006 posts
    July 9, 2012 5:40 AM PDT
    roflmao ur spending way too much time online dude !!! oh wait I git it, you doing your civic duty & keeping the folks informed of important events like this, awesome, I want ur job LOL !!!
    • 1855 posts
    July 9, 2012 5:49 AM PDT
    Great story here;

My bro and I were in his garage. His back was to the walk-in door. He tells me, "Did I tell you my wife has size 40 breasts"?

I said, "No, and I don't think so brother".

He said, "Yes. She does. But I didn't know they were 40 long".

So I'm looking over his shoulder towards the walk-in door. He says, "She's behind me isn't she". LOL

Unfortunately she didn't see the humor in it.

Peace
    • 2685 posts
    July 9, 2012 5:54 AM PDT
    I just asked my wife if she was celebrating this important National holday at work with the girls, unfortunately, she said no they wouldn't be doing that. Fortunately though, she said she would begin celebrating it when we got home from work. 8^)~
  • July 9, 2012 6:15 AM PDT
    I sure would have liked a little more notice on this one. I would have done everything I could to help promote it! Gotta keep 'em in pairs...
    • 601 posts
    July 9, 2012 7:35 AM PDT
    Someone shoulda told me..............the straps are cutting the armpits off me !!!!
    • 16831 posts
    July 9, 2012 9:19 AM PDT
    Back in the day, Easyriders' calendar had "nipple day" on it.
    I think it was a rotating holiday, never the same day every year.
  • July 9, 2012 10:49 AM PDT
    Why can't we observe this for the whole week?
    • 2 posts
    July 9, 2012 10:51 AM PDT
     There, there boys - How about Mary Poppins, with no bra, on a Beemer?
    Now all calm down
  • July 10, 2012 6:15 AM PDT
    sure glad i celebrated this important day in the correct manner!!! I agree! lets have more of these days!!! You all will find you would be more comfortable when you are free!!!!
    • 567 posts
    July 10, 2012 6:31 AM PDT
    Dang !!! I missed it.
    • 823 posts
    July 10, 2012 12:34 PM PDT
    I postponed it. My girl, Blanca will be down in 10 days. She's gonna participate then! Lucky me!!
    • 9 posts
    July 10, 2012 4:17 PM PDT

Personally, for more than half my life...I never wore won.  Damn things annoy me.  And underwire???FORGHEDABOUDIT!!! Here's to the one day a year, I try to relive the past....

Ride FREE (the Ta-ta's) Tweek
    And here's one for the boys...lol

• 658 posts
    July 11, 2012 3:03 AM PDT
    You're right Lucky, You might not have thought of it but you  did share it with us!  Thanks!

That's day worth celebrating!!

Medic
    • 3006 posts
    July 11, 2012 12:18 PM PDT
    Mary Poppins on a Beemer?? wtf why am I not surprised its not American Iron??? LOL

I am sure Lucky will post a reply once his sweetie takes the cuffs offf ;P