I love this Place

• 658 posts
    June 28, 2012 3:02 PM PDT

Lucky, I just want to thank you and Laura again for starting this site and all the hard work you put into it. Without you this would have never happened.

I had to share this as another example of the great people on this site. I've been blessed to become close friends with a very special person and their other half. Not that anyone is any better than others, we've just had the chance to get to know each other better. Thank you are simple words to say for this act of kindness and I will cherrish it always, as this gift came from the heart. I see a side of soceity that most never dream of and it's easy to get complancent and start to forget the good in people.

You've made an old man very humble on his birthday.

Medic    

LOH    (Lot's of Hugs) 
    • 1516 posts
    June 28, 2012 4:35 PM PDT
    Well Happy Birthday.. and yeah. Thanks Luck.. we do love ya, even if we give you a hard time every chance we get!!!Only the best people are on Cyclefish
    • 3006 posts
    June 28, 2012 5:57 PM PDT
    Happy Birthday Medic !!! & I agree wholeheartedly !!!
    Have a great time this weekend !!!
    • 19046 posts
    June 28, 2012 10:42 PM PDT
    Happy Birthday Ron, and yeah!! What I said!
    The best damn biker site on this here web thing!
    • 9 posts
    June 28, 2012 11:50 PM PDT

Happy Birthday, RON!!!  So, someone gave you the ride bell?  Awesome!  It's better having come from a friend.  And I too, want to thank Lucky & Laura, for this site, and ALL the AWESOME friends that I've made here.  Ridin' has it's own comraderie, but it's made even better, when we have a place to grow and get to know one another.  And Mike's right about this bein' the BEST site on this here web thingy.  Tried the rest, and I'll stick with the BEST!!!  And Ron, dang man, stop talkin' 'bout bein' old, huh?  Cause if you are, well, shoot, that means some of us, gotta start actin' like it...and I for one, ain't quite ready for that.  I don't wanna grow up...lol   Happy Day, from all us Harley kids...

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• 658 posts
    June 29, 2012 12:28 AM PDT
    Debra, Ron, Mike and Peg, Thank you so much for the Birthday wishes. You guys and all my friends are going with me tomorrow on the ride to Lake Lure.  There is a sprit here that flows between us that you can feel with each post you read. I'm very blessed to have found this site and ALL of YOU!
     There will be plenty of Frosty Cold Adult Beverages drank for each of ya!!!      (when I get back of course)

And Peg, I'm not old or grown up yet either.    We will never do that. I just feel that way today trying to work a 12 hour shift after 2 hours of sleep! LOL 

Ron, aka: Tired Medic
    • 1855 posts
    June 29, 2012 12:31 AM PDT
    It IS a very cool place to be. Happy Birthday to you. Have a wonderful time at Lake Lure

Peace
    • 910 posts
    June 29, 2012 12:47 AM PDT
    ♥¸¸.☆*´¸.☆♥*´ღ`*☆.¸`*☆.¸¸♥¸¸.☆*¸´ღ`¸.♥
    ★[̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅P̲̅][̲̅̅Y̲̅] ★ [̲̅̅B][̲̅̅I][̲̅̅R][̲̅̅T][̲̅̅H][̲̅̅D][̲̅̅A][̲̅̅Y]★
    ♥¸¸.☆*´¸.☆♥*´ღ`*☆.¸`*☆.¸¸♥¸¸.☆*¸´ღ`¸.♥
    • 5420 posts
    June 29, 2012 2:21 AM PDT
    Happy Birthday Medic. Always glad to here that people are meeting other great people here on the site, 'cause that's what we started this for!
    • 80 posts
    June 29, 2012 2:30 AM PDT
    Happy Birthday Ron. Stay safe on the road.
  • June 29, 2012 11:47 PM PDT
    Typical! The Limey is late as usual...lol... Happy Birthday for yesterday mate...lol...
    • 567 posts
    June 30, 2012 1:56 AM PDT
    Happy belated. And, what's all this talk about OLD? You're just starting out ... again.