Tooling down the road

• June 16, 2012 4:14 AM PDT
    what have y'all seen going down the road
  • June 16, 2012 11:59 AM PDT
    Too FUNNY!
  • June 16, 2012 3:27 PM PDT
    Once on a bike, when I was close to 30 years younger, I girl stood up in the back of a pick up and started unbuttoning her blouse. She was just a teenager and teasing, but the wind caught the blouse and blew it open. Now, I was on a Kawasaki Z1R 1000 and we wouldn't let them get away. We finally had mercy and let them go.

We used to live 45 miles south of a major concert venue. Sometimes those touring busses with big time musicians would come rolling down the road following the 18 wheelers carrying their stage and equipment.

Like y'all I've seen some amazing rides and characters at some of the rallies. Once at the Louisiana Melon Run this guy had a skeleton on the back of his bike and it was turned around waving at you. I loved that. I guess you've all seen the Tshirt, "If you can read this the biatch fell off"
    • 1 posts
    June 17, 2012 8:47 PM PDT
    I like the sticker i have on the back of my lid...."the cops never think its as funny as you do"....and you know something...the words are true....LEO...whats that mean? Me whats what mean ? LEO that stupid sticker... which one?....LEO the one that says I don't have a sense of humour! ....You just answered yourself....have a nice day officer!
  • June 18, 2012 3:10 AM PDT
    My buddy Larry has a big tour bike and on the tour pak he has a big ol bumper sticker that reads "NICE TRAILER, PUSSY!"

• June 18, 2012 3:13 AM PDT
    LCStrat wrote...
    ...I guess you've all seen the Tshirt, "If you can read this the biatch fell off"

I want the shirt that says, "If you can read this, the b!tch just passed you."

• June 18, 2012 3:15 AM PDT
    my favorite one is: If you can read this, you're a nosy phuk aint ya?
  • June 18, 2012 3:27 AM PDT
    "If you can read this thats 2 b*tches I lost off the back"