Condom Advise....

• 395 posts
    May 16, 2012 2:32 AM PDT
     A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?"

The man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex."

"Oh I see," replied the boy. "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?"

The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday."

"Cool" says the boy. He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?"

"Those are for college men," the dad answers, "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack.

With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March......."
  • May 16, 2012 2:33 AM PDT
    Now that's funny!!
    • 823 posts
    May 16, 2012 2:44 AM PDT
    I'm single and I'm taking a dozen with me on the road for two weeks, I can always buy more...........................lol
    • 395 posts
    May 16, 2012 2:46 AM PDT
    Guero wrote...
    I'm single and I'm taking a dozen with me on the road for two weeks, I can always buy more...........................lol

well aren't we planning on an eventful trip....lol

• 823 posts
    May 16, 2012 2:53 AM PDT
    Hey if I can't get away I may have to take one for the team, at least I will have protection!!
    • 1516 posts
    May 16, 2012 5:05 AM PDT
    lol, poor married guys!! lol
    • 3006 posts
    May 16, 2012 6:02 AM PDT
    roflmao good onethanks for sharing !!!
    • 314 posts
    May 17, 2012 11:46 PM PDT
    that is good
    • 9 posts
    May 17, 2012 11:51 PM PDT
    Ok...WHY the hell are the married guys usin' condoms??? Afraid to "get some, on 'em" are they? Sheesh.

(and they blame the women for the lack...buahaahaaahaaaahaaaaaa)

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 18, 2012 7:47 AM PDT
    hmmmm my opinion is "how much you get is in direct relationship to how good you are at it" lmao bet those married guys need more now
  • May 18, 2012 1:13 PM PDT
    Very funny story...too bad it is so true..