HAVING MOM OVER FOR DINNER

• 277 posts
    May 10, 2012 9:31 AM PDT
    Brian invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Brian's roommate Jennifer, was. Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of the platonic relationship between Brian and Jennifer, and this had only made her more curious...

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Jennifer than met  the eye. 

Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, 'I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Jennifer and I are just roommates.' 

About a week later, Jennifer came to Brian saying, 'Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?' 

Brian said, 'Well, I doubt it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure. So he sat down and wrote: 

Dear Mom, 

I'm not saying that you 'did' take the gravy ladle from the house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner. 

Love, Brian

Several days later, Brian received an email back from his mother that read: 

Dear Son, 

I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Jennifer, I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Jennifer. But the fact remains that if Jennifer is sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. 

Love, Mom

• May 10, 2012 9:34 AM PDT
    Hahahahahahahahahaa...yeah, that would work...
  • May 10, 2012 9:40 AM PDT
    LOL...Love It!!
  • May 10, 2012 4:35 PM PDT
    LMAO!! I needed that!!
  • May 11, 2012 12:19 AM PDT
    Funny! Mom's are crafty!!
    • 80 posts
    May 11, 2012 12:22 AM PDT
    Mothers always seem to know what the action is behind the scene.
    • 395 posts
    May 11, 2012 12:25 AM PDT
    nice....mom always finds a way to get the info doesn't she?.........
    • 9 posts
    May 11, 2012 12:32 AM PDT
    Mom's ROCK! Just when you thought you had her figured out...
    Ok, that's goin' in the file as a useable tool. On kids...AS WELL AS HUSBANDS/BOYFRIENDS. You might have to "Tweek" the formula, but the results are the same...lol

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 2 posts
    May 11, 2012 12:54 AM PDT
    If she can afford silver worth stealing marry her, you big dope!
    • 19040 posts
    May 11, 2012 1:39 AM PDT
    Smart Old Girl!!!
    • 658 posts
    May 11, 2012 5:34 AM PDT
    NEVER under estimate the stealth and power of a mother's skill of finding out information. (Remember, She was once a young lady herself)!!!!! LAMO
  • May 11, 2012 6:15 AM PDT
    Sounds like something my Mom would do!
  • May 11, 2012 6:41 AM PDT
  • May 14, 2012 7:15 AM PDT
    Every time you think you got Mom fooled about something, best check your six, she's right behind you all the way...
    • 2 posts
    May 14, 2012 1:20 PM PDT
    Well, if mom knew where the ladle was, then was it lost?