The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

• 1161 posts
    November 30, 2013 6:33 AM PST
    Wow I figured this post would have died by now. It is still as dumb as it was but now there is three seasons of it so far. Who is watching this garbage to keep it "on air" for more then 1 season?!
  • December 1, 2013 7:37 AM PST
    Well I am glad Lucky watches it to give us the humorous recaps!
  • December 11, 2013 7:01 AM PST
    Seakers wrote...
    Wow I figured this post would have died by now. It is still as dumb as it was but now there is three seasons of it so far. Who is watching this garbage to keep it "on air" for more then 1 season?!

Hummmm --- would seem that WE are

• 834 posts
    January 13, 2014 7:06 AM PST
    TheStalker wrote...
    Well keep a look out late Jan. Just in case they do release another season. haha.

I keep checking their website and the TV guide and still don't see the Devils Ride show listed.  Is it coming back for another season or not?

• January 15, 2014 1:13 AM PST
  • January 15, 2014 1:51 AM PST
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    mac117 wrote...
    "We Are The Fugawis" is better than Devils Ride....and it sucks.....but entertainment is as entertainment does.

No, it really suks LOL,
    I groaned thru one whole episode,for some reason watching reality shows has sunk to a new low for me.

Yeah...it is amazing what grasp our attention when the medications wear off......
    • 5420 posts
    January 15, 2014 3:32 AM PST

Well it looks like its on... Devils Ride Season 3 will be airing Feb 3, 2014

So its time for the boys to head down to the studio, get their cuts out of wardrobe and roll!

From the trailer it looks like they realized the popularity SOA was getting from all the violence, so now the Laffing Devils and Syn Mob are coming back bigger and badder than ever 

• 834 posts
    January 15, 2014 2:37 PM PST
    I like in the promo how the Syn Mob guys are acting all bad when they are not even a real club. Created solely for the show. Even their name is trademarked by the shows producers.  Can't wait to see what they are going to do next.. Yes I know its like a train wreck, but I just have to look.
  • January 16, 2014 11:59 AM PST
    • 3006 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:35 PM PST
    Lmao sorry to all you bad ass synmob & laffin devils,this stuff is too funny & gotta love we get to kick it around for another season !!!
    • 834 posts
    January 24, 2014 2:52 AM PST
    Devils Ride Season 3 is on Feb 3rd. Here is the first show...

A rivalry between two San Diego motorcycle clubs - Sin Mob and the Laffing Devils – led to chaos on the streets and attracted the attention of some dangerous players in the MC world. When armed thugs strip the two club presidents of their cuts, the clubs look for answers and brace for conflict. The Laffing Devils club prez Danny Boy re-enlists Sandman, who’s out on bail, awaiting trial for an attempted murder charge. Despite his delicate legal status, Sandman seizes the office of Sgt-At-Arms. Danny Boy risks mixing blood and business when he takes in his nephew as the newest prospect. Meanwhile Sin Mob regroups under club prez Rockem, but VP Bubba has doubts about the violent direction the club is taking. Both clubs head to a car show and there they get a message from one of the most legendary one-percent clubs in the world. It’s a brutal ultimatum: there can be only one red and gray club in San Diego, and if the Devils and Sin Mob don’t settle it they’ll both be wiped out.
  • January 24, 2014 2:58 AM PST
    ut oh, sounds like trouble in paridise
  • January 24, 2014 5:45 AM PST
    it just leaves me speechless........
  • February 3, 2014 5:44 AM PST
    New season starts tonight on Discovery channel at 10:00
  • February 3, 2014 9:22 AM PST
    I wonder if Norm from "Cheers" could drink them all under the table? I know he could if Cliff helped.
  • February 3, 2014 1:29 PM PST
    What do I have to do to be a part of this fake ass motorcycle club? Dudes have tennis shoes on lol. And they look and act like a bunch of pussys. Real bikers don't act tough because they are tough. These guys walk around patting themselves on the back about how bad ass they are? ******* doushe bags my sisters kids could whoop there asses.
    • 834 posts
    February 3, 2014 1:39 PM PST
    yep, we pretty much determined it's fake, but what's that got to do with tennis shoes :-)
    • 5420 posts
    February 3, 2014 1:41 PM PST
    Well it seems the producers have another hit season on their hands.  Whether we love the show, hate the show or consider the show a joke... people are watching it once again.  Since the show aired on the east coast just an hour or so ago (plus the couple of re-runs they ran from last season before hand) over 31,000 new views to this post.  Tells me people are watching it then seeing what others are saying about it.

AZ, don't know what tennis shoes have to do with anything.  It seems tennis shoes are for some reason becoming a popular choice.  I see lots of patched riders out this way wearing them now.  Maybe just a California thing.

• 8 posts
    February 3, 2014 2:15 PM PST
    Just saw it it looks totally fake..
  • February 3, 2014 3:05 PM PST
    The show is fake. That has been determined. The thing thats so f*@#ed up is those Dudes really got hit/pistol whipped for sure. So the producers of the show are so messed up that they paid people to hit the reality/actors tonight.These guys are terrible actors but they had real fear in their eyes. Apparently a "major" Club is now involved?....Seriuosly? I have been around a lot of serious clubs and I'm pretty sure none of them would want this kind of exposure.Man if the producers paid people to do this for ratings without the other actors knowing.Thats just messed up. On thing also. I haven't seen too many multiracial clubs. Most are one race or another. I'm not hating on any one just making an observation.....It's like a car wreck...you don't want to look but you can't help it.
    • 1855 posts
    February 4, 2014 12:14 AM PST
    I wonder if they read these forums or blogs and know that they are being laughed at.

• February 4, 2014 1:04 AM PST
    You have to look at it as a television show, not a real life documentary. It is no more fake than SOA, just scripted in a different way and it is entertaining. I would rather watch Devil's Ride than most of the crap on TV.
    • 5420 posts
    February 4, 2014 1:48 AM PST
    The difference between SOA and the Devils Ride is SOA doesn't pretend to be real... and they do publicize Devils Ride as a reality show and the Laffing Devils and Syn Mob as two "real clubs" in San Diego.

I agree it is entertaining to a point, but most of the entertainment comes from the silly stuff they try to put over as real.

I like the part in last nights show where Grizz see's the police watching the club house and acts like "why are they watching us". Well maybe they watched last season where you vowed to take out a rival club in their city?????
    • 5420 posts
    February 4, 2014 1:53 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    I wonder if they read these forums or blogs and know that they are being laughed at.
    I don't know Jimmy, maybe just a coincident but if you look back at the posts from last year on this page... http://www.cyclefish.com/forum/Off-Topic/General/The-Devils-Ride-on-Discovery-real-or-fake--119885-6.html there is a user named RonnieRotten who claimed the LDs Prez's was his uncle right before Danny Boy became Prez, and now Danny's boys nephew "Ronnie" shows up as a prospect.
  • February 4, 2014 2:03 AM PST
    being from san diego and and drinking at the two bars from last nights episode i can clear up two things. First, neither one allows you to wear a cut inside! Second, they actually closed the bars ( the calypso for like three days) to do the filming. The cops you see out side, were not there to "check out " the bikers, they were there to keep the parking lots clear for the filming and for the "safety" of these bad ass bikers.