my son

• 1516 posts
    May 15, 2012 3:40 PM PDT
    Great news.. keep him safe
  • May 15, 2012 4:04 PM PDT
    Congratulations and I'm elated for ya. Make the most of this time :-)
  • May 16, 2012 3:17 AM PDT
    DebraJo wrote...
    Great news.. keep him safe
    im trying to sweety! his dad is the type that solves everything by fighting! im trying to show him there's more to life than fighting! im a lover not a fighter! unless of course someone mess's with my baby's! then its watch out! MOMMA BEAR COMING AT YA!!!! lol
    • 9 posts
    May 16, 2012 4:33 AM PDT
    When did Rocky (Balboa) get into the fight, where he broke his hand? Recently? Since he got home to you?
    PM me, babygirl...

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 17, 2012 12:01 PM PDT
    in school! tuesday! bully kept running his mouth an rock told him to stop or he was gonna put him in his place! well he beat the kid up and got a boxers fracture! omg seeing him go thru the pain to fix it? i hope both learn their lesson! im going to the school tomorrow with him, i got alot to say about bulling my son! but he's ok now auntie! love ya girl and thank you!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    May 17, 2012 12:14 PM PDT
    Good things always come to good people!
  • May 17, 2012 12:19 PM PDT
    Hopefully this will be the end of it. I don't endorse fighting, especially in school but if he's the new guy I guess the young male species has to figure out the peckin order...looks like Rocky showed em...

I'm glad it wasn't any worse! Go get em Momma Bear!
    ~P
    • 2 posts
    May 17, 2012 1:12 PM PDT
    idamae wrote...
    in school! tuesday! bully kept running his mouth an rock told him to stop or he was gonna put him in his place! well he beat the kid up and got a boxers fracture! omg seeing him go thru the pain to fix it? i hope both learn their lesson! im going to the school tomorrow with him, i got alot to say about bulling my son! but he's ok now auntie! love ya girl and thank you!!!!
    Win/lose the bruises are yours to take home
  • May 18, 2012 11:48 PM PDT
    yes you are all right! but i dont teach my son that fighting is the answer! BUT! if you tell someone to stop? they should walk away and leave you alone! he didnt! they both have learned a lesson..... i hope! my rocky has thats for dam sure!
  • May 18, 2012 11:49 PM PDT
    NightDragon wrote...
    Good things always come to good people!
    amen! you are so right! and karma is a bitch! lol
    • 9 posts
    May 20, 2012 12:22 AM PDT
    So...has the swellin' gone down any? Rock...I'm glad you defended yourself from the punk b***ch, maybe he'll think twice, before he runs his mouth anymore, huh? And hopefully his little click of friends will see you mean business, too. It's always the newb, who has to be tested. Well, in my book, you got an A+. K?

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • May 20, 2012 4:01 AM PDT
    It takes something like 36 muscles to smile and be nice..... It takes just 4 to extend that arm and B**CHSLAP that M*****-****ER!!!

Less energy - just sayin'
  • May 23, 2012 1:22 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    So...has the swellin' gone down any? Rock...I'm glad you defended yourself from the punk b***ch, maybe he'll think twice, before he runs his mouth anymore, huh? And hopefully his little click of friends will see you mean business, too. It's always the newb, who has to be tested. Well, in my book, you got an A+. K?

Ride Free
    Tweek
    yes auntie lmao! swollen is down! he's been playing drums with it and getting good! yes your right about the newb thing! the other boy has been doing this crap all yr! but he aint gonna mess with rock any more! he wont even look his way now! lol Rocky said to tell you all thank you for your support! HUGS AN KISSES!
  • May 23, 2012 1:23 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    It takes something like 36 muscles to smile and be nice..... It takes just 4 to extend that arm and B**CHSLAP that M*****-****ER!!!

Less energy - just sayin'
    hahahahahahaha yea you right!
    • 9 posts
    May 23, 2012 7:49 AM PDT

Whether you are a biker, or the progeny of one of us, this is how it goes...

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• May 24, 2012 1:28 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Whether you are a biker, or the progeny of one of us, this is how it goes...

Ride Free 
    Tweek

AMEN SISTER!