Dick Clark Died Today :-(

• 5420 posts
    April 18, 2012 8:56 AM PDT
    Clark's agent confirmed the news in a statement that the 82-year-old TV legend died of a "massive heart attack" this morning.

A true legend who entertained us for generations will be missed by so many!
    • 3006 posts
    April 18, 2012 10:30 AM PDT
    Grew up watching this guy on tv every Saturday morning.Kind of hard to wrap my head around it,he seemed like he would live forever!!

My condolences to his family & friends on their loss.

stay safe n enjoy the ride all

• 16831 posts
    April 18, 2012 3:53 PM PDT
    This brings back memories of sitting in front of the black & white TV on Saturdays, R.I.P. Dick Clark.
  • April 18, 2012 4:46 PM PDT
    When I heard the news earlier, my first thought was that it was the end of an era...it was almost painful to watch him on New Year's Eve because you could see how his body was declining with age.

I couldn't help but think if the Mayan calendar predictions are true, we won't be around to celebrate on New Year's Eve anyway! Yup. With Dick Clark gone, now the world is sure to end!

• 9 posts
    April 19, 2012 3:46 AM PDT
    Heard this today. Sad. I've watched him since my earliest memories. Black&white days, up to his last "New Year's Rockin' Eve. What a guy! And his looks (and hair..lol) didn't seem to change much. He was a very relate-able man, and not too many could say anything bad about him. May he rest in peace.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 823 posts
    April 19, 2012 1:22 PM PDT