Newbie in Colorado! Would love to have some other riders to ride

• April 18, 2012 1:35 AM PDT
    Howdy! So, like I said, I am a newbie to this site! Love getting out and riding on the weekends, we do it every weekend during the riding season, which anyone in Colorado knows, it isnt a long season. Anyways, I have a couple friends we ride with, but they work half the time on weekends so its just us, would like to meet fellow riders that are up for doing some rides, and possibly some poker runs or other events!
    • 467 posts
    April 18, 2012 1:40 AM PDT
    Welcome to the board from just North of you in Wyoming! Have a lot of fam in CO, whereabouts are you at?
    You will enjoy it here and are sure to meet someone else from CO to hang with. Best bunch of people around to be found here!
    • 658 posts
    April 18, 2012 1:57 AM PDT
    Welcome to the Family from NC.
    Medic
  • April 18, 2012 2:02 AM PDT
    Welcome from South West MT.
  • April 18, 2012 3:25 AM PDT
    Thanks guys! I am down in Denver cnciao.
  • April 18, 2012 12:53 PM PDT
    BTW, I am not new to Colorado, just to this site.
    • 467 posts
    April 18, 2012 4:11 PM PDT
    Clay's family is mostly on the other side of the mountain from you, but we do have quite a bit of family in the Denver area. I want to take a cruise this summer and do from here to Estes down to Central City and then over the Mountain to Kremmling to Steamboat. That's where we have our family reunion every year.
    If you ever get up this way, we can surely put together a ride!
    • 823 posts
    April 18, 2012 4:17 PM PDT
    How far are you from Red River NM? Rally memorial day weekend. I am going to try and go cruise through Durango and Pagosa on my "roundabout" way there.
  • April 19, 2012 1:27 AM PDT
    Guero wrote...
    How far are you from Red River NM? Rally memorial day weekend. I am going to try and go cruise through Durango and Pagosa on my "roundabout" way there.

I know about the red river run, I really was hoping to do it this year, but the little lady has to work memorial day weekend. she tried to get it off, but someone with higher seniority got it instead. The durango to pagosa and over wolf creek is a beautiful ride.
  • April 22, 2012 4:40 AM PDT
    Maybe in June 2013, I'm in the planning stages of a ride to the Black Hills then back through Columbia river gorge then home. A lay over in Denver might be good.