Ride a bout

• 658 posts
    March 28, 2012 11:49 PM PDT

Heading out for the first long solo ride of the season this morning. Riding out the the north eastern part of Carolina to Belhaven this morning to see my family. Can't to tip a cold one with my Dad tonight.
    We're gonna do a Poker Run for Blackbeard the Pirate on Sat!!      Weatherman says it's gonna be in the 80's today and beautiful. Ya'll keep your  fingers crossed for me. This is gonna be fun.

I know it dosen't happen if there's not pics to prove it. I'll make sure to take some.

I know some of ya will be there beside me in sprit.

Medic 

Ride Free and Have Fun

• March 29, 2012 12:17 AM PDT
    Enjoy that beer with your DAD. Really wish I could do the same. Keep the wind in your face.
    • 80 posts
    March 29, 2012 12:27 AM PDT
    Stay safe Bikermedic. Enjoy the ride and play hard.
  • March 29, 2012 1:13 AM PDT
    Buddy, ride like the wind, and raise little hell! Give my respects to your family kin "Blackbeard".
    • 580 posts
    March 29, 2012 11:55 AM PDT
    Enjoy and keep the shiny side up. (o:
    • 658 posts
    April 4, 2012 10:12 PM PDT

Well I made it.  751 miles solo which is short for most of ya, but a mile stone for me. Had a great time with my family in Belhaven. DRANK several for all my friends here on cyclefish.  The poker run was washed out and they have to use the rain date, but got a lot of riding in after the rain ended. Jetman, after all the talk we had about blue crabs I found you one even had a cold one with him. lol   Thanks for the well wishes from everyone and your prayers kept me safe.

Medic

• April 5, 2012 1:30 AM PDT
    They grow them big in Belhaven huh?
  • April 5, 2012 1:49 AM PDT
    LOL @ Nemesis! Apparently they do!! AND they provide them w/overalls!! @ Bikermedic, have fun and be safe!! Love the pic!! Post more!!
  • April 5, 2012 2:08 AM PDT
    Bikermedic wrote...

Heading out for the first long solo ride of the season this morning. Riding out the the north eastern part of Carolina to Belhaven this morning to see my family. Can't to tip a cold one with my Dad tonight.
    We're gonna do a Poker Run for Blackbeard the Pirate on Sat!!      Weatherman says it's gonna be in the 80's today and beautiful. Ya'll keep your  fingers crossed for me. This is gonna be fun.

I know it dosen't happen if there's not pics to prove it. I'll make sure to take some.

I know some of ya will be there beside me in sprit.

Medic 

Ride Free and Have Fun

yes i will medic! hope you have a good ride and enjoy being with your family! ride safe... idamae
  • April 5, 2012 2:10 AM PDT
    Bikermedic wrote...

Well I made it.  751 miles solo which is short for most of ya, but a mile stone for me. Had a great time with my family in Belhaven. DRANK several for all my friends here on cyclefish.  The poker run was washed out and they have to use the rain date, but got a lot of riding in after the rain ended. Jetman, after all the talk we had about blue crabs I found you one even had a cold one with him. lol   Thanks for the well wishes from everyone and your prayers kept me safe.

Medic

awsome!!! hahaha
  • April 5, 2012 2:27 AM PDT
    Bikermedic wrote...

Medic

Shoot mate, I hope you had some huge pliers with ya!!!!!  Hahahahaha.....did you have to fight it first to make it stand still like that?  Not sure I want to eat blue crab now...look at it...its wearing steel toe boots!!!!!

Oh and.....To do those kind of miles here in Britain would take between 2 to 3 days by motorcycle...lol...In a straight line from bottom left of Britain to top right of Britain is not far short of the miles you did...lol...by road it is typically 833 miles from one end to the other...lol... I have done just over 980 miles in a day in USA but here in Britain?  No Chance...lol...we aint got the huge long roads that you have...and besides...the road system in USA is just a bit more logical than it is here...

Glad ya had a good one mate...
    • 3006 posts
    April 5, 2012 6:27 AM PDT
    LOL that crab looks hungry to me!!! make sure your not on the menu !
    I really need to git some more long rides in,my longest is a little over 220? and that was years ago.

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!
  • April 5, 2012 6:45 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    LOL that crab looks hungry to me!!! make sure your not on the menu !
    I really need to git some more long rides in,my longest is a little over 220? and that was years ago.

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!

Hey Blurp, we do 200 here for a BREAKFAST RUN!!!  ...lol...

>Yeah, like 200 YARDS more like...lol... !!!<
  • April 5, 2012 6:48 AM PDT
    I have my first long ride coming up Im gona ride from massachusetts to south carolina cant wait its just over 900 miles dont know how long it will take
    • 567 posts
    April 5, 2012 8:57 AM PDT
    Oh lordy !! He's got crabs !!!