WA. Now,, Idaho soon

• March 5, 2012 2:24 AM PST
     HI there,  Currently live, in Southwest Wa. expect to be in SE Idaho within a couple of months. Have done a lot of riding in Wa. Or. and Idaho. Be glad to help if anyone needs info about those areas.

Patriot Guard Rider,
    Horseman,

• March 5, 2012 2:40 AM PST
    I moved out of there last year and rode there many years, love the scenery hated the rain on the west side but definitely a beautiful area to ride!
  • March 5, 2012 2:48 AM PST
    Yep, I know what you mean, I'm soo tired of the rain. Looking into buying a new CVO, and using Idaho as a base to ride from. and i'm sure i'll make it down to Ca.. Take Care.
    • 16825 posts
    March 5, 2012 3:49 AM PST
    Hello from Pennsylvania's northern coast.
  • March 5, 2012 3:52 AM PST
    I gotta say, the laws and taxes may suck here in CA but the riding is off the hook!!
  • March 5, 2012 5:00 AM PST
    Hello from Over The Pond...
  • March 5, 2012 12:02 PM PST
    Thanks to you all. Always nice to make new friends..
  • March 9, 2012 2:34 AM PST
    I'm looking forward to this summer! Lots of sunshine....and lots of good riding....making memories!!!....FTML
  • March 11, 2012 3:17 PM PDT
    Welcome from central CA. Planning a trip next year, CA to SD and then the northern route back to WA and down the coast. I will definitely be in touch.
  • March 12, 2012 1:18 PM PDT
    Calvin.. be happy to help out anyway i can. with the route s and stuff..
  • March 13, 2012 3:32 AM PDT
    Well so far the weather is outragous this winter. WELCOME to wonderfull WISHY WASHY WESTEREN WASHINGTON. Miss the rain? Wait. Its coming. Global Warming MY ASS. Pulled the bikes out of winter storage. Got in 3 days of good riding weather. Then of course I gotta push things. Rain Rain Rain. Gotta nice cold now. Ah such is life. Well anyways so I dont sound as thought I didnt get the jest of the start of the message. Your headed off to Idaho. Sorry to see you head off that way. Weather is just as questonable there? I can only assume with bad cold winters and poorly maintained roads "From trips I ve made thur Idaho some of the largest Pot Holes I ve ever found." But tis the way of the beast. I am just holding out for a good summer and a long indian summer. I ve rode up and down the west coast. Love So Cal But the crazys make it damed near imposable to live there. Like Nor Cal the people are just wonderfull. But like Or. Theres little for good jobs.Grew up here lived all over the damned place to include. Hondours,Isreal, Germany and Canada. Always called Wishy Washy Westeren Washington Home. Not that I am tring to talk you out of going. Like the stupid song gose. The blueest skys you have ever seen or in seattle! When the weather clears you just cant beat the VIEWS!!!!
  • March 13, 2012 3:34 AM PDT
    Thats About half the Grand KIDS!!!
    • 0 posts
    March 13, 2012 6:02 AM PDT
    Well Roper69, at least you can run Lolo pass as much as you want from there. One of my alltime favorite rides.