Red River Rally

• 823 posts
    February 20, 2012 10:08 AM PST
     Anyone going to Red River this year?  It is memorial day weekend at Red River NM.  Check the events, it is on there.  I am going.
    • 823 posts
    February 20, 2012 3:55 PM PST
    Wow, I never see anyone on here from NM, CO, AZ, but, I know somebody is going to Red River???? Anybody?? lol
  • February 21, 2012 7:21 AM PST
    Hey, I've replied to a couple of your posts on here ......... guess you didn't know I was from AZ (originally from NM tho'), UNM alumni too ........... been to Red River a few times while driving back and forth on business to Denver but always wanted to on a bike which I got a chance to a couple of times now while on a return trip (solo) from Canada ......... bummer, I will be in CA during that weekend; come to think of it, I always miss that event in Red River((( Area is gorgeous! Safe riding and Enjoy!
    • 5420 posts
    February 21, 2012 8:02 AM PST
    Its one of the events on my list TO DO, but I don't think it will happen this year. I have heard from lots of people that it is a fun time!
    • 834 posts
    February 21, 2012 9:11 AM PST
    Been there a few times, and it is a great time. I am trying to decide to go there and AZ Bike Week this tear, or skip both of those and go to Sturgis. Can only afford the two local rallies or Sturgis. If I head to Red River this year, I'll let you know!
    • 823 posts
    February 22, 2012 4:28 PM PST
    I am planning a trip in May to end up at Red River but I am going across NM to Southeastern AZ up the eastern side of AZ to Gallup NM, Durango Co and Pagosa then down to Red River. Be in AZ the week before Memorial day. Anyone want to hook up for part of the ride let me know or if you got any suggestions for camp spots etc...... My trip is 2200 miles plus or minus.