WHAT IN THEE...

• February 20, 2012 4:55 AM PST
    Your main toys are nice indeed sir! :-)
  • February 20, 2012 5:54 AM PST
    I want to bring them to USA and do my shows around the NASCAR Circuits and Dragstrips over there...Imagine...I could turn up in CA, around late February and not come back home until September from like Chicago, I could do the whole years race program on the NHRA, NRA and PRO Series tracks all over...
  • February 20, 2012 5:56 AM PST
    The Big Yella one is the fastest sprint trike in UK...and the other one is the fastest (not over a measured distance) just open up and go with THAT one...lol...Even my pickup truck is NASCAR Spec...lol...
    • 0 posts
    February 20, 2012 6:07 AM PST
    I saw one of those reliant robins on TOP GEAR..Clarkson the big clown was driving the bloody thing and musta ro;;ed it half a dozen times..The was an old Pommy show where old mate used to drive one of these friggin mess's and get it tipped up and stuck all the time..On the three wheel thing I rode a spyder and like all the other three wheelers I have ridden "Yup its another one".SUICIDE DEATH MACHINES all of them..That spyder made a little bit of pee come out when it under steered and I thought i was gonna die in a cheap plastic flaming mess...2 or 4 wheels only for me thanx..CHEERS BOOF
  • February 20, 2012 6:08 AM PST
    Oh and BTW...Thanks to whoever fixed my error on previous page...I wont make the same mistake again...
  • February 20, 2012 6:09 AM PST
    Yeah a few times I thought I was done riding my cousin's old Honda 3 wheeler! We used to refer to as the roll-o-matic!
  • February 20, 2012 6:17 AM PST

One of my trikes has been on Top Gear...lol...It was being demonstrated by the Designer/Builder way back when it was only na few months finished being built...lol...Kate Humble got a go on it...lol...

If you go on You Tube do a search on OLD TOP GEAR: KATE HUMBLE and then scroll down to JETCYCLE...lol...

...or to see what I do with it go on You Tube and type in 0slick0 and view my channel from there...loads of different things I do from small animal and bird rescue, wildlife rescue, bikes and trikes, cars and trucks and even flying WW2 American Warbirds...lol... my first ever go in a Harvard T-6 Texan is on there too...lol...

• February 20, 2012 6:40 AM PST

Ah, it works here, good...lol...just trying it out...lol...
    • 0 posts
    February 20, 2012 8:01 AM PST
    Marshmellows!
  • February 20, 2012 8:11 AM PST
    Suddenly everyone behind me is hairless!
  • February 20, 2012 8:45 AM PST
    Just curious. What do y'all think of the Can Am Spiders? I'm guessing the two wheels up front make it easier to steer. However, for now I'll stick to two wheels.
    • 0 posts
    February 20, 2012 8:58 AM PST
    I rode one LCStrat and thought I was gonna die..The understeer is f%ckin deadly...I dunno if you can get used to it but I sure as shit was'nt happy and a little bit of piss came out when it didnt steer...Mate try one for yaself though..Scared the piss outta me though..CHEERS BOOF
  • February 20, 2012 9:44 AM PST
    Boof, I enjoy two wheels for now. I've seen some around, and ladies on a few of them. I see a lot more trikes out there these days, and mostly retired peeps that don't want to handle all of the weight of Goldwings and the touring HDs. I remember the old Honda 3 wheelers of yore. Sometimes you'd turn the handle bar and the thing didn't turn. I'm wondering if the two up front is a better set up than two in the rear?
    • 2 posts
    February 20, 2012 11:17 AM PST
    Three wheel vehicles been around about as long as vehicles have - Have a book on steam cars & many/most of the pre-internal combustion vehicles were 3 tricycles.
    There is no real good excuse for them - An xtra wheel does not add that much weight or necessarily complicate the steering but does facilitate lowering the CG.
    It is a very popular arrangement in India, all the way up to light truck size

http://www.bajajauto.com/commercial_vehicle.asp  />  
    And in the department of wretched xcess
    • 1161 posts
    February 20, 2012 3:16 PM PST
    I have seen some cool trikes. But I'm with LCStrat on this one 2 or 4 wheels until I have no choice any more then I will go to 3 wheels.
  • February 20, 2012 5:08 PM PST
    Black9 wrote...
    Comments?

I know someone who has one.

It is such a tiny looking thing. He is 6'4" & about 280, and his son is 6'7" and over 300 lbs. I keep telling them that with the two of them, they make it look like a clown car.