WHAT IN THEE...

• February 20, 2012 3:07 AM PST
    Comments?

• February 20, 2012 3:10 AM PST
     And if you're think, as I did, that its a Photoshop job, check this out! 

• 395 posts
    February 20, 2012 3:16 AM PST
    for those that are not quite up to feeling the wind...the "bike-cage"
  • February 20, 2012 3:18 AM PST
    it's like how can you make a minivan uglier?
    • 395 posts
    February 20, 2012 3:37 AM PST
    haha..you have your answer.....it's the car of the future...........
  • February 20, 2012 3:39 AM PST
    Egads I hope not!
  • February 20, 2012 3:47 AM PST
    Hahahahaha, we had scrap plastic like that way back in the day, it was called the Reliant Robin...and it was a lot lower to the ground than that thing - AND IT ROLLED OVER IF YOU CORNERED MORE THAN 10MPH!!!!!  Hahahahahahahahaa!!!!! I will try and find a picture of one...lol...

• February 20, 2012 3:47 AM PST
    Hang on...I will try to add it a different way...lol...
  • February 20, 2012 3:50 AM PST

• February 20, 2012 3:50 AM PST
    Man those crazy lookin!!! LOL
  • February 20, 2012 3:53 AM PST
    Ok, I Shall Now Try Again...DOH!!!

There Ya Go!!! Lol...

• February 20, 2012 3:54 AM PST
    again I say "Thank you, NO!" LOL
  • February 20, 2012 4:02 AM PST
    Wanna read a funny review on the Wildfire, he makes some hilarious comparisons! http://www.caranddriver.com/columns/wildfire-wf650-c
    • 16834 posts
    February 20, 2012 4:06 AM PST
    If it was square it would be like the old mail buggies.
  • February 20, 2012 4:08 AM PST
     HD's early version of a three wheeler in more controlled environs! 
  • February 20, 2012 4:11 AM PST
    Oh Crap, what did I do? The page looks weird?????
  • February 20, 2012 4:13 AM PST

Oh Yes Black9..... It was back in the early 70's I think they first appeared...lol...I went to one of their launch parties and the guy was speaking over a tannoy system stating how stable they were and not to be put off by what we had already heard about them...lol...THEN THE DAMN THING ROLLED AND SMASHED TO BITS!!!!!  The whole bodywork and panels all round were made of fibreglass, or as I think you call it in America Strandglass...lol...

I have one here that was rescued from a guys backyard, this is what most people who picked up a crashed one did to it...a friend of mine did this one over 26 years ago.....he died last August and I turned it into a tribute to him...he was one of those no attitude no bull kinda guys that you are pleased to have around!!! 
    This one is outside my place right now.....

Can you read the tributes I did by renaming it to "Grandads Folly?" and the write up down on the lower ledge?

• 395 posts
    February 20, 2012 4:13 AM PST
    hey jetman..that actually looks cool!
  • February 20, 2012 4:18 AM PST
    HELP!!!

Looks like I blew something up...lol...

Is there someone there who can delete my 1st and
    last posting of all the pictures and leave just the middle one please.....Thanks...
  • February 20, 2012 4:24 AM PST
    I have tried getting to the edit part of the messages I added and cant get to it...if I could I would edit out the others, I am sorry, I added those piccies as 2 side by side and it just threw them upin a line, I HAVE used this kind of forum before and have used the methods of upload before so I can only apologise for making a mess of it this time...I shall be more careful next time...Thanks for your help with this...
  • February 20, 2012 4:29 AM PST
    Do You see the 3 bee's peeing down above the fuel filler cap? This is to show its prefered fuel...lol... Bee Pee!!!
  • February 20, 2012 4:33 AM PST
    that's actually pretty awesome, I dig that! (ALL 3 TIMES you posted it! LOL)
  • February 20, 2012 4:43 AM PST
    this is what happens when car designers go through a midlife crisis and want to convince their wives that riding a bike is a good thing, so in their warped mind they create a golf cart/susuki hybred, for her so he can get his new ride. To the rest of us its a bad nightmare. have a great one! "T".
  • February 20, 2012 4:43 AM PST
    It is a very easy changeover from car to trike...lol...Chop off the steering gear and weld in front end of a CX 500..and then just rewire accordingly...Its a good bit of fun, only does around 70mph as it only has a straight 4 cylinger 850cc engine...
  • February 20, 2012 4:45 AM PST
    Did you see my main toys in the photo album I added? Let me know what you think of the REAL Trikes...lol...