I killed Bambi!!!

• February 10, 2012 7:08 AM PST
    OK this picture was taken in 2004 by my now ex wife... this was the deer I hit the night before! ***Note the ape hanger indention in the shoulder!*** 
  • February 10, 2012 7:11 AM PST
    Also... does THIS give me street cred? LOL
    • 0 posts
    February 10, 2012 7:15 AM PST
    NAH MATE IT GIVES YOU A FULL FREEZER.....CHEERS BOOF
  • February 10, 2012 7:17 AM PST
    Black9 wrote...

You are much feared in the deer community......
  • February 10, 2012 7:19 AM PST
    LOL!!!
  • February 10, 2012 7:49 AM PST
    I've hit 2 deer. The first when I moved to Illinois from California. I've never hit an animal in my life and when I did I just cried like a baby. The 2nd one I hit was with a car I had just bought, hadn't even made the 1st payment and it totally screwed up the front end of my car. Since then I have ran over a a dog, a raccoon and 2 squirrels. Just put TERMINATOR on the hood of my car...lol.
    • 0 posts
    February 10, 2012 8:28 AM PST
    GOOD THING YOUR KEEPIN SCORE HWY...IVE HIT 2 ROO'S AN OWL NUMEROUS SNAKES A WOMBAT AND A HORSE...HIT THE HORSE IN MY TRUCK THOUGH AND THE WOMBAT IN MY OLD VAN..RIPPED THE LEFT HAND CONTROL ARM AND WHEEL CLEAN OFF
    CHEERS BOOF
  • Ry
    February 10, 2012 8:40 AM PST
    Sounds like one mean wombat....
    • 0 posts
    February 10, 2012 8:57 AM PST
    MATE A WOMBAT IS A BALL OF MUSCLE THAT WEIGH'S ABOUT 150 POUNDS..LIKE HITTING A SACK OF SAND..CHEERS BOOF
    • 5420 posts
    February 10, 2012 9:14 AM PST
    Black9 wrote...

No but the dear does... he's the one that stood in there !!!!!

You get street cred when you just stand tough while a deer charges at you
    • 16840 posts
    February 10, 2012 3:27 PM PST
    I hit a deer with a tandem Mack while plowing the west-bound passing lane on I-90 once.
    There wasn't enough deer left to give him "street cred". :-)
  • February 10, 2012 11:46 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Black9 wrote...

No but the dear does... he's the one that stood in there !!!!!

You get street cred when you just stand tough while a deer charges at you

Deer are just stupid.  Late last fall, one hit ME when I was driving to work in the morning.  I was driving along, minding my own business, when I heard (and felt) this God-awful *thump* behind me.  A deer had just run out of the woods and barreled into the back of my pickup.  The driver's side panel had a big ol' dent and there was hair everywhere.  In my driver's side mirror, I could see it squirm around on it's back for a second or so, get on it's feet again, and run back into the forest. 

Yessir, deer are just stupid:

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/article_9ee5d1bc-cdbc-11de-a418-001cc4c002e0.html />
  • February 10, 2012 11:50 PM PST
    Black9 wrote...

LMAO...I'd say "Fo schizzle homizzle!"

• February 11, 2012 5:51 AM PST
    I nailed one with a patrol car at 40 mph broke the front legs in half got out and put a 45acp round in the back of his head he still jumped up on his nubbs i put one more in his head before it died. They are tuff and dumb. I wish they were extinct.
    • 1516 posts
    February 11, 2012 7:06 AM PST
    I have been pretty luck I guess, just a few squirrels and a cat I believe, and I live in the country. Almost hit a deer a couple times, but so far so good. Wombats I am 0 for 0.
    • 34 posts
    February 11, 2012 7:55 AM PST
    glad you are ok--i've hit 3 in truck--
    • 0 posts
    February 11, 2012 10:02 AM PST
    TRY GETTIN AROUND THIS BLOODY CORNER...CHEERS BOOF
    • 16840 posts
    February 11, 2012 4:26 PM PST
    percy wrote...
    They are tuff and dumb. I wish they were extinct.

But they taste good.

• February 12, 2012 8:46 AM PST
    I had a squirrel run between my front and rear tires at about 50mph. That was my speed, I have no idea how fast the squirrel was going!!!