Harley Davidson and 'Chrome bucks'?

• February 10, 2012 2:49 AM PST
    Can anyone explain this to me? I got a letter in the mail outlining and after reading I was like "OK you want me to go spend more money in your shop?". What marketing idiot came up with that genius idear? 
  • February 10, 2012 3:02 AM PST
    Are those different from the HD Biker Bucks? Can they only be used on CHROME? I guess I need to check my mailbox!
  • February 10, 2012 3:08 AM PST
    yeah check it out... kinda queer if you ask me!
  • February 10, 2012 3:14 AM PST
    A lot of HD programs are kinda silly...but that doesn't mean I don't play along just for the fun of it.
  • February 10, 2012 3:28 AM PST
    I tend to ignore them I get so many of their Credit Card offers I've considered writing and telling them to take me off the list... waste of paper that goes immediately into the garbage!
  • February 10, 2012 3:30 AM PST
    they aint got a monopoly on v-twins.my road king is only about 60 per cent harley by now
  • February 10, 2012 3:35 AM PST
    As a friend of with a very chromed out Road King says "Chrome might not get you home but it looks good in the hood!" Maybe HE has street cred? LOL
    • 16840 posts
    February 10, 2012 4:52 AM PST
    Black9 wrote...
    As a friend of with a very chromed out Road King says "Chrome might not get you home but it looks good in the hood!" Maybe HE has street cred? LOL

No "street cred" for my current build then

• 0 posts
    February 10, 2012 8:43 AM PST
    MATE I WONDER IF THEY ARE TRANSFERABLE FOR BLACK SHIT..I F%CKIN HATE CHROME..CHEERS BOOF
    • 5420 posts
    February 10, 2012 9:00 AM PST
    I got a Harley Visa which I only got at first because if I applied I got a free something or nother at some event.

But I ain't embarrassed to say I use my points or Chrome Bucks or whatever you call them. Everyone knows I that I don't have lots of chrome on the ol' Road King, but I do buy some basics and I'll take a free shift lever, or fender skirt once a year just for using a certain credit card on stuff I was buying anyway.

But then again we are point whores on all our credit cards. We use are cards for EVERYTHING... gas, groceries, hell we even pay the cable and phone bill with them just to get points and put the money aside to pay the credit card bill when it comes. We get so many points on our credit cards that we fly free every time we go somewhere!
    • 0 posts
    February 10, 2012 9:07 AM PST
    YOU GOT ENOUGH POINTS TO GET THIS FAR YET LUCKY?
  • February 10, 2012 9:29 AM PST
    I have 4 credit cards that's plenty
    • 5420 posts
    February 10, 2012 9:42 AM PST
    BOOF wrote...
    YOU GOT ENOUGH POINTS TO GET THIS FAR YET LUCKY?

I do Boof and we're seriously thinking about it!

• 16840 posts
    February 10, 2012 2:44 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    I got a Harley Visa which I only got at first because if I applied I got a free something or nother at some event.

But I ain't embarrassed to say I use my points or Chrome Bucks or whatever you call them. Everyone knows I that I don't have lots of chrome on the ol' Road King, but I do buy some basics and I'll take a free shift lever, or fender skirt once a year just for using a certain credit card on stuff I was buying anyway.

But then again we are point whores on all our credit cards. We use are cards for EVERYTHING... gas, groceries, hell we even pay the cable and phone bill with them just to get points and put the money aside to pay the credit card bill when it comes. We get so many points on our credit cards that we fly free every time we go somewhere!

I don't have any credit cards, but at Giant Eagle (a regional chain store) when you buy groceries and or prescriptions you get "gas perks" redeemable at their gas stations.
    Because of prescriptions alone  we sometimes get gas 1/2 off the pump price, once got it for free.

• 0 posts
    February 10, 2012 4:45 PM PST
    LUCKY..WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YA?..CHEERS BOOF