Question...Ladies you any of you want gals night in chat?.....

• February 19, 2012 5:15 AM PST
    yes mama that would be about 3pm PCT I do believe, we can change this to a later thing if y'all would like later in the spring. have a great one! "T"
  • February 19, 2012 5:17 AM PST
    Sweet Thanks T ...chat w/ya ya soon!
  • February 19, 2012 11:18 AM PST
    I'm in! I'm Pacific time. Hell this IS Sunday!

How does this work?
  • February 19, 2012 11:21 AM PST
    just click on to the chat thingy and your there, have a great one "T"
  • February 19, 2012 11:54 AM PST
    CYA there!!!!!! Girls Night out! LOL
  • February 24, 2012 12:51 AM PST
    Ah Ladies Sunday is coming up again and the day light hours grow longer so how about we meet at 7pm est and would be 4 pm pst. I thimk I've got me computer semi undercontroll again, and maybe we all can do some ride tale sharing. have a great one! "T"
  • March 5, 2012 1:39 AM PST
    Dudes and Dudettes, thank you for joining me and each other in chat last night. Cyclefish folks are you ready for this...............at any given time there were atleast 10 or more persons in chat, and don't faint they were all chatting! yep not just staring at the walls. Folks thank you enjoyed it and hope to see you there next week, have a great one! "T"
    • 395 posts
    March 5, 2012 1:41 AM PST
    well we did have a few "stalkers", lol...that was so freaking fun...next week then.......
  • March 5, 2012 1:44 AM PST
    Will try to make it as well. Couldn't stay long, but had fun!
    • 395 posts
    March 5, 2012 1:48 AM PST
    sorry about the "too much info" sally...after a few beers i get painfully honest,lol
  • March 5, 2012 2:32 AM PST
    NP Lola!!! Was just kidding!!!!! I know exactly what you mean about the painfully honest part, especially after a few!!!!
    • 395 posts
    March 5, 2012 2:38 AM PST
    MustangSally1 wrote...
    NP Lola!!! Was just kidding!!!!! I know exactly what you mean about the painfully honest part, especially after a few!!!!

well that's good to know...next time i will try to remember "brb"...but probably not,lol.....

• March 5, 2012 3:26 AM PST
    oh so it wasn't the I know how to castrate and I'm not affraid to use it comment? thank goodness Sally I was sweating there, but I think some of the dudes did a jewel check LOL! have a great one ladies till next week! "T"
    • 395 posts
    March 5, 2012 3:28 AM PST
    Tumbles wrote...
    oh so it wasn't the I know how to castrate and I'm not affraid to use it comment? thank goodness Sally I was sweating there, but I think some of the dudes did a jewel check LOL! have a great one ladies till next week! "T"

nope..it was me proudly announcing that i had to go pee.....but they did get quiet after that didn't they?,,lol

• March 5, 2012 6:32 AM PST
    Tumbles wrote...

No T, I had no worries there! LOL! Knew I was safe! LMAO!

And Lola, it was so funny, I had to go pee!!!!

Looking forward to next chat. Pretty funny when we can scare off the dudes!
  • March 5, 2012 1:10 PM PST
    Lola didn't we decide Pee=Fart? or did I slip on that oil slick LOL have a great one! "T"
  • April 22, 2012 10:35 AM PDT
    bable this evening ladies? oh the sun has decided to shine now on this weekend........go figure.have a great one! "T"
    • 0 posts
    April 22, 2012 2:49 PM PDT
    Why did I never notice this before now?
    Nite all
  • April 22, 2012 3:30 PM PDT
    Man!!! Missed it! When's the next 'get together Tumbles?
  • April 23, 2012 1:23 AM PDT
    I try to re post this like saturday or sunday moring as a reminder, so Sunday night to answer your question. Well it depends on if anyone repsonds or it other topics are more intersteing then it kind of drops off into the back ground, however I find most the guys so up.....................LOL! have a great one! "T"
  • April 23, 2012 1:47 AM PDT
    I'm in if I'm around
  • April 29, 2012 2:07 AM PDT
    oK my girlie girl fishy ones how about chat tonight some time around 8pm, the sun is sinking low and at this point we may have had such a funtastic weekend we just want to drop, so 8pm I'll see y'all there.............have a great one! "T"
  • April 30, 2012 3:24 PM PDT
    I'm in but on Pacific time. Guess I missed ya ladies. Just got home from a fantastic ride thru the Calif Redwoods & Wine Country. Bout 800+ miles or so.

Hope to catch yas next time.
  • April 30, 2012 3:42 PM PDT
    Sorry girls, I was in Laughlin and been a little scarce around here. Miss Ya Ladies!