Apparently bikers are part of a vast conspiracy.

• 2 posts
    December 13, 2011 1:09 PM PST
    sjsak1,

noiseoff.org is the site the person ranting gives credit to for information. I checked out the site. It's not as blatantly full of B.S as the other site and doesn't disparage bikers as a whole, but it does have some questionable "facts".
    • 2 posts
    December 13, 2011 1:10 PM PST
    • 2 posts
    December 13, 2011 1:14 PM PST
    I apologize for my early reply. It should read "his/her word as gospel". I didn't mean to imply gender, I just think faster then I type and I don't think very fast either
  • December 13, 2011 3:02 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    We all know that statement is a bunch of BS, so I'm not bothered too much by an ignorant person making a totally outlandish statement.  Really, look at the site and the statements...  I too doubt this is even a real organization and nothing more than a rant. 

I don't believe it's an Axe to grind with CycleFish, and more that they used CF as an example of where to find these rides because we do have the most complete and most popular event calendar on the internet.  Hell, I should thank them for letting people know that CycleFish is THE place to find charity motorcycle events... that would really piss them off!

Or better yet... Their email is on their page, why not ask them how many charity events their organization of "good people" sponsored this year !

Yep! What Lucky said!!!
    • 844 posts
    December 14, 2011 10:24 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Man if those selfish little sick kids only knew that these bikers put on that Santa suit, bought all those toys, spend hours strapiing them on the bike and decorating their bikes, and then got up at 6am to join hundreds of others to ride to the hospital just because they're part of a conspiracy to break the law...

And look at our Santa for our local toy run, after 20 years of leading the Toy Run he had the nerve to come back for 10 more years after his stroke just to play the sympathy card so we can ride with loud pipes!

(I'm sure everyone realizes it, but just in case - I was being sarcastic)

Funny way to put it, and very true!

• December 14, 2011 12:50 PM PST
    GoFur wrote...
    Lucky wrote...
    Man if those selfish little sick kids only knew that these bikers put on that Santa suit, bought all those toys, spend hours strapiing them on the bike and decorating their bikes, and then got up at 6am to join hundreds of others to ride to the hospital just because they're part of a conspiracy to break the law...

And look at our Santa for our local toy run, after 20 years of leading the Toy Run he had the nerve to come back for 10 more years after his stroke just to play the sympathy card so we can ride with loud pipes!

Funny way to put it, and very true!

Ya n it was all of 33 degrees this month when we did the toy run here in Portland OR
    Lotta love, smiles, leather, n LOUD PIPES n when the kids at the Hospital HEAR us comming they press their little faces against the windows n wave n blow us kisses....Gives me goose bumps every year....
    IceBear...

• December 15, 2011 6:03 AM PST
    Biggest bunch of BULLSHIT I ever heard of. i did charity work in the Cincinnati area for 25 years and still attend some rides adn I can tell you, these people are not doing it to garner points for loud exhausts.
  • December 15, 2011 6:30 AM PST
    HAH! I just tried to e mail them and it wouldn't go thru. IMAGINE THAT!
    • 834 posts
    December 19, 2011 5:57 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...

Yeah, and how about all those people with Autism and Cancer we pretend to support just so we can get away with being the bad guys we are!

• 1161 posts
    December 21, 2011 2:46 PM PST
    Troll wrote...
    HAH! I just tried to e mail them and it wouldn't go thru. IMAGINE THAT!

Yep mine did not go throught either.