Rangers vs Cardinals - World Series Down to the Wire

• 844 posts
    October 28, 2011 7:13 AM PDT
    I am a die hard Rangers fan, but I gotta say last nights game was one of the best World Series Game six I have ever seen.  Man them Cards just weren't giving up, and I applaud them for that.  ANd I will say now, before we woop you tonight - thanks for the great series!

So tonight is the Showdown!!!

Lets hear from the Rangers and Cards fans out there!!!

• 544 posts
    October 28, 2011 7:20 AM PDT
    Ken from ST.LOUIS here. Hey, for this wooping you might want to bring a lawn chair and some snacks. It gonna be a long one.
    • 5420 posts
    October 28, 2011 9:02 AM PDT
    I'm just looking for a GOOD Game 7. I wanna see a game the is won in the 9th inning!!

Leaning a little toward St Louis 'cause my sister lives there, but it would be nice to see the Rangers win their frst World Series!
    • 1780 posts
    October 28, 2011 9:33 AM PDT
    OK...OK ...here I go again to try and explain sports events like the world series. Now I've tried to get through to some of you in the past without success, but again I hope this time for clearer heads. People of the world The world series is RIGGED and the out come is pre-determined prior to game one, and this is controled by the heavies in Las Vegas. Let's say one team put's the other team down in the shortest games possible, look at all the income loss to popcorn, beer, peanuts, toys that break the next day. Come on I want to believe just like the rest of ya, but wake up the World Series is a BUSINESS!!! Actually "ALL" sports is rigged .......that is except wrestling, and Roller Derby!

Everyone needs someone to hate.......makes em feel better.......LOL
    Dragon
    • 16840 posts
    October 28, 2011 12:57 PM PDT
    I was hoping the Tigers would have made it into the series, some of the guys played here for a time.
    Our local minor league team the Erie Seawolves is part of the Tigers' organization.
  • October 28, 2011 4:15 PM PDT
    Oh Gee!!!!!!! Did the RANGERS LOSE!!!!!!!Sorry your boys lost, but it was bound to happen. The 11th World Series in 2011, couldn't of happened any other way! But hey, they did give us a run for our money, It was just in the "CARDS" if ya know what I mean!!!!!! BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR. I REALLY mean it. LOL  But, yes the Rangs played a hellava game, played a great series, just couldn't get it done though. Hope you have a sense of humor just havin a little fun with ya. 
    • 544 posts
    October 29, 2011 1:58 AM PDT
    Yeah Cards!
  • October 29, 2011 2:42 AM PDT
    unbelievable, the rangers were within one strike of winning it and the cards came back to win.gotta give props to the cards they earned it.
    • 5420 posts
    October 29, 2011 2:47 AM PDT
    Yeah, I was hoping for a better ending to the game. It was good up to about the 6th inning and then the wheels just started coming of for the Rangers!

But I must say overall it was one of the best series I have seen in a while!

Congratulations to the St Louis Cardinals!
  • October 29, 2011 3:18 AM PDT
    NightDragon! You crack me up! "except wrestling and roller derby"? Yeah right! You are too funny!
  • November 2, 2011 2:27 PM PDT
    What's baseball. We don't have any professional sports up here