Inspired by the movie ..."Zombie Land"...yes it's

• 1780 posts
    October 6, 2011 10:34 AM PDT
    Just watched Zombie Land the other night for the 10th time, so I modified one of my shotgun's for Zombie's, 12 gage double barrel........Kicks like a Army mule
    Night Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    October 6, 2011 11:01 AM PDT
    Verey cool... Just please don't shoot Bill Murray, I kind of like him!
    • 638 posts
    October 6, 2011 1:22 PM PDT
    now THAT is bada$$!!!!
    • 2 posts
    October 6, 2011 2:32 PM PDT
    Way cool

BUT

You are aware what you did is a violation of Federal Law, aren't you?

(That's why we don't all have one.)
  • October 6, 2011 3:27 PM PDT
    Have to agree bad ass
    • 0 posts
    October 6, 2011 7:14 PM PDT
    Dragon old mate back in the day when I was a lad about town we used to call those skeleton keys..Got ya in anywhere.I still got steel in my hand and my chin where an old sportco double barrel blew up on me..Shit it bloody hurt and at least half the load went forward so there were no witness's..Oh the bloody good old days..CHEERS BOOF
    • 1780 posts
    October 6, 2011 9:33 PM PDT
    99Savage wrote...
    Way cool

BUT

You are aware what you did is a violation of Federal Law, aren't you?

(That's why we don't all have one.)

This little show stopper is only for home defense and hog back up protection.

• 395 posts
    October 6, 2011 11:32 PM PDT
    well since it is only for zombie use,lol....very cool mod on that...we in the deep south all had one...sawed off shotguns were pretty much required along with a deer gutting knife..you know, to protect the moonshine stil...i prefer a long sword to fight zombies though...the shotgun blast would attract too much attention........
    • 9 posts
    October 6, 2011 11:53 PM PDT
    #1 Rule for killing Zombies: DOUBLE-TAP....and where the hell are the twinkies???

Ride Free
    Tweek

P.S. Dragon, you gotta "unblock" me, or I can't give ya my address...) Why was I blocked???

• 1780 posts
    October 7, 2011 1:46 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    #1 Rule for killing Zombies: DOUBLE-TAP....and where the hell are the twinkies???

Ride Free
    Tweek

P.S. Dragon, you gotta "unblock" me, or I can't give ya my address...) Why was I blocked???

I didn't know I did block you.....let me check that out.....There is no way I would block you.....probably fat fingered a key or something
  • October 8, 2011 10:48 PM PDT
    Gotta love lombieland and a sweet double tap shorty like that! Good stuff Dragon. I am damn good w a sledge hammer too so i will back ya up while you reload!
  • October 8, 2011 11:00 PM PDT
    Zombieland I mean lol...almost to the end of a 12 hr shift that is more than an hour from camp...long nights;-) oh don't forget cardio!
    • 844 posts
    October 14, 2011 5:33 AM PDT
    Hey Angel Eyes, you might want to take that thing away 'till November. Hate to see ol' NightDragon go to jail for shooting some kid who just wanted some candy.
    • 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 7:19 AM PDT
    Just got back from shooting the zombie killer.........Holly Crap, I now know it feels like to be kicked by a Army Mule. I started off with bird shot with two hands......not so bad, so I tried bird shot with one hand, still pretty easy on the wrist. Then I loaded up some double oo buck. with two hands, and the recoil was so violent that the stock and one hammer flew off. Just got in from the work shop, repairing the monster, and tried some JB Weld on a few parts. I can tell you one thing....if I'm laying in the grass with a gilly's suit on and a crazy hog charges me he will be in for one hell of a surprise.
    Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    October 14, 2011 7:29 AM PDT
    You be careful with that bad boy ND, don't want to hear about parts flying off and hittin you in the face! The lethal end is supposed to be the end with the two big holes!!!

When it's too broke for duct tape - get the JB Weld!!!
    • 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 7:58 AM PDT
    A new look after repairs from the first shooting, when parts flew off the weapon.......Added a badge of authority ......not that the police will be impressed, but maybe the Hogs will  be!!