New Guy in Al.

• August 22, 2011 2:27 AM PDT
    I am currently residing in Florala Al.  I am new to Cyclefish and to the area.  So am the all round newbie you could say.  Wound up here by way of Va.  By way of NY.  By way of Napa Valley.  sure do miss riding the west coast.  But think I have found a good east coast alternative.  Just need to remember to be at a watering hole by 4 pm as that is when the daily rains seem to come.  Any sugjestions on rides are apreciated. 
    • 1364 posts
    August 22, 2011 2:31 AM PDT
    Welcome to CycleFish..... Enjoy
    • 5420 posts
    August 22, 2011 3:38 AM PDT
    Welcome Rellik, Yeah there is definitely some great riding here on the west coast, but I'm sure you can find some good rides down there in AL too.

Enjoy the site and all the great people!
    • 16834 posts
    August 22, 2011 5:46 AM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's north coast.
    • 567 posts
    August 22, 2011 6:33 AM PDT
    Greetings from the Sunshine State and welcome to CF.
    I'm not sure about day trips in AL but there are a few CF members in your area. Maybe you'll be able to meet up and find some places to ride.
    I do know that on the 17th of next month the Trail of Tears will be coming to Florence. From there, I'm not sure how long the next leg goes but maybe you'd be interested in seeing the bikes come in to Florence and see the American Indian Pow Wow that will be going on there.
  • August 22, 2011 6:45 AM PDT
    thanks will have to check Florence out
    • 0 posts
    August 22, 2011 6:58 AM PDT
    Gday from Brisbane Australia mate..Im gonna be the governor of Alabama one day so people keep saying..Anyways welcome to the site and the new bloke buys the beers...CHEERS BOOF