Largo Florida riders??

• 10 posts
    August 20, 2011 4:48 AM PDT

Anyone in the Largo, Florida area, riders that like to ride at nite, or just to a few events, like Quaker Steak and Lube, Biff Burger, or Screwie Louies on the weekends.  Looking to make a few new friends, doesnt matter what you ride. 

• 5420 posts
    August 20, 2011 5:45 AM PDT
    Hey Richard, wish I was still down there. when I lived in Hollywood, FL I used to love riding down there. But riding in California isn't too bad either!!!
    • 10 posts
    August 23, 2011 1:06 AM PDT
    Lucky, yeah, too bad, but it is summer here and the heat index is over 100 every day. Hopefully someone wants to ride ..

Thanks, Rick
    • 10 posts
    April 10, 2012 9:16 AM PDT
    What other parts of Florida do you ride Rick I live in Miami looking for some riding buddies
    • 567 posts
    April 10, 2012 2:17 PM PDT
    Did you see the post by LadyLikesToRide ? Here is my reply to her:
    "Greetings from near the center of our Sunshine State and welcome to CF. If you're looking to meet fellow riders, one organization you might wanna check out would be the Florida West Coast Riders or maybe a local ABATE chapter.
    Plus, the Leesburg Bike Fest is coming up at the end of this month. Its one you won't wanna miss .. even if you don't have your scoot down here yet. You can also put the word out that you'd like to meet up with other CF members who are going. I'm thinking on going but I don't know my work schedule yet so its hard to say when my wife and I would be there."
    • 10 posts
    April 11, 2012 2:41 AM PDT
    Freddy883 wrote...
    What other parts of Florida do you ride Rick I live in Miami looking for some riding buddies

Freddy, I hit toward Arcadia, Ft Myers, Ocala, Leesburg, gonna try to make the panhandle, but I like to stay away from big Citys, and try to get some real riding in around lakes and in the hills here.  Im not a stop and go type rider, (traffic wise) but I do alot of the charity runs. ALways fun meeting new people, and riding new areas.  I really want to get to Tenn/Kentucky and ride the Tail of the Dragon, or the Gauntlet.. or even part of the mtns there. Loved the Blue Ridge Mtns.   How bout you, where do you ride?

Rick
    • 10 posts
    April 11, 2012 2:43 AM PDT
    Thanks for the heads up, I wrote her, and maybe catch up.  I dont always get on the puter, I work on one all day, so when I get home Im not gonna jump right back on one.  But I do have internet on my phone. Again thanks, any word yet on Leesburg? You gonna make it??

SolarBill wrote...
    Did you see the post by LadyLikesToRide ? Here is my reply to her:
    "Greetings from near the center of our Sunshine State and welcome to CF. If you're looking to meet fellow riders, one organization you might wanna check out would be the Florida West Coast Riders or maybe a local ABATE chapter.
    Plus, the Leesburg Bike Fest is coming up at the end of this month. Its one you won't wanna miss .. even if you don't have your scoot down here yet. You can also put the word out that you'd like to meet up with other CF members who are going. I'm thinking on going but I don't know my work schedule yet so its hard to say when my wife and I would be there."

• 1855 posts
    April 11, 2012 5:43 AM PDT
    Ooooooops. Sorry, I thought the post title was "Large" Florida riders and was curious. Good luck from w central Ohio.

Peace