Hello from NJ

• August 9, 2011 10:43 AM PDT
    Hi,
    Just found this site. It reminds me of some message boards that MSN used to have a few years ago. Made some really good friends/family thru them. Got to meet many new people from all over the states at meet and greets we used to have. Good to know this place is here and will have to spread the word.
    I'm from NJ, the shore, please don't think of the show Jersey Shore. Nothing like that although it is filmed not too far from me. Love to ride though I don't have my own bike. I live with my 2 dogs. Have 2 grown sons living in Hawaii but 1 is moving to Baltimore soon.
    Love traveling, camping, roadtrips, music and love to laugh.
    Anything else, just ask.
  • August 9, 2011 11:46 AM PDT
    Hi Chris,
    Welcome. I'm also new to this site and riding my own bike, so enjoy. That is so funny that you put a disclaimer on the Jersey Shore show-- I do the same with Real Housewives of OC-- we are just regular people here.
    Enjoy your day,
    Susan
    • 0 posts
    August 9, 2011 2:14 PM PDT
    Gday there Chris I do the same thing with fosters beer paul hogan and steve irwin...Not all Aussies are over the top crazy beer swilling rednecks who would exploit our native animals..Some useless buggers are still learning..Welcome to the cyclefish institute for greater international relations..I'm the Aussie connection in this dysfunctional family so any questions about beer;drinking;inappropriate language;bar room brawling;eating your countries coat of arms and general bad behavior should probably be directed at me...Oh yeah and the new sheila buys the first round of beers..So be a pet and grab me a six pack darl..Welcome to the cell block...CHEERS BOOF...
    • 16834 posts
    August 9, 2011 3:18 PM PDT
    Hello from Pennsylvania's north coast.
    • 5420 posts
    August 9, 2011 3:52 PM PDT
    Hey Chris, Welcome from a former Jersey boy myself. Grew up in East Orange and North Plainfield - not the Jersey Shore but did spend all my summers down there. Livin' in California now so I can ride more

Enjoy the site!!!!
    • 567 posts
    August 10, 2011 5:52 AM PDT
    Greetings from the Sunshine State. I think you'll like being a part of CF.
    • 846 posts
    August 10, 2011 6:16 AM PDT
    Weclome from up north a bit the Bay State (Massachusetts). Been down that way a few times.
  • August 10, 2011 9:23 AM PDT
    Had any good Jello shots lately? Hi Chris.
    • 19043 posts
    August 10, 2011 12:12 PM PDT
    Welcome from a former PA (just over the river) boy. And I know about Jersey Girls.